Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton #1 Scrooge in the NFL

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Study Tony Romo?

Sounds legit.

6 people like this

Posted

Fug Adam Schein and his pathetic excuse of journalism. That idiot apparently doesn't know what a scrooge is. A scrooge goes around bitching all the time about everything and taking themself too seriously. So basically, sportswriters.

3 people like this

Posted

lol. dude doesn't even have any legitimate grievances. oh dear- zany press conferences. lazy article, weak even by cam-hater standards.

Posted

Just smdh...

Queue PFFL and SlenderGritsMan.

Posted

For the record, Schein has never liked Newton. He's one of those guys (like King) that will disappear until Newton fugs up, then pounce with a purposefully ignorant hit piece. Just accept that this is what you'll get from these guys and move on. Cam's our guy for the foreseeable future, these bullshit "HURRRGGGHHH" articles don't really matter.

Besides, after years of being one of the leagues choir boys, it's kinda cool being seen as a villain for now. fug em.

1 person likes this

Posted

Study Tony Romo?

Sounds legit.

Only as a negative example.

Newton does have things he needs to work on, but this piece is more overblown than Bill Clinton.

Not a fan of Adam Schein.

1 person likes this

Posted

oh sweet another baseless article built upon conjecture and unsubstantiated opinion swallowed by the masses as gospel truth

can't wait to hear more fans who haven't watched a down of carolina panthers football to pipe up with simpleton rhetoric about that there $cam and his lack of intangibles

2 people like this

Posted

Cam giving a kid a football after every TD celebration is being a "scrooge" gotta love the media. Hahahahah

1 person likes this

Posted

Adam just looks stupid. I want to smack him

Posted

I would like to hit this journalist. What a little bitch

1 person likes this

Posted

Holding up Romo as an example... LOL

Posted

I just wanna' know what press conferences and games these guys are watching... Jesus, they must have the Giants game and presser stuck on repeat or something.

Gotta' love how most of the criticism of Cam comes from that one bad week. Oh yeah, and the towel, but that's always been fuging stupid anyways. If these fuging idiots would actually watch the games they love to run their mouths about so much instead of repeating second-hand talking points they heard from some other hater then they'd see he puts the towel on his head after a good or bad play. I knew Cam was gonna' get ripped this week, but it just really irks me the way he went about doing it. Scrooge... really? After he just fugin hosted his Christmas with Cam event?

Cams been playing better football than pretty much every QB in the league these past few weeks, but you don't really hear much about it besides some half-ass 'oh he's finally turning his sophomore slump around' type comments.

Man, fug these clowns.

1 person likes this