Photo
- - - - -

Pro Bowl replacement thread

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,326 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

Perusing through the list, I know Heath Miller will need to be replaced. Daniels and Gresham are the first names I'm thinking of as likely

#2 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

Surprised Ryan made it tbh.

White should be there over Cruz and arguably Julio

TEs were the easiest selection ever.

JPP got in on the year he had last year and hype. Abe has 3.5 more sacks and 5 more FF on the year.
Could also argue Abe over Allen.

I hate how 3-4 OLBs always fill up the pro bowl roster spots. Never gives a 4-3 OLB a chance.

Both ATL safeties should be in. Goldson and Whitner? Really?

EDIT: Hate the Falcons all you want but Goldson and Whitner over Decoud? No. Sorry. No.

#3 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

Morris>Gore

#4 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

Morris>Gore

Too much 9ers circle jerking going on in the media.

#5 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

This pro bowl roster is absolute horse crap. Only one seahawk defensive player in??? Don't give me that "Sherman took adderall BS" Kushing won DROY and they had a revote, and still won. Nobody cares about that crap. The pro bowl is just a popularity contest is all. Nobody watches it anyway.

#6 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

Pro Bowl is such a joke anyways. Why is anyone ever surprised when players don't get in that should? Happens every year

#7 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,232 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

I hate to be that guy. But if Luke was on the Cowboys he'd be on the cover of Time magazine.

#8 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

This pro bowl roster is absolute horse crap. Only one seahawk defensive player in??? Don't give me that "Sherman took adderall BS" Kushing won DROY and they had a revote, and still won. Nobody cares about that crap. The pro bowl is just a popularity contest is all. Nobody watches it anyway.

I hate the 9ers. fug the 9ers. I'm so glad the Seahawks beat them down like dogs.

#9 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

I hate the 9ers. fug the 9ers. I'm so glad the Seahawks beat them down like dogs.

You and me both, the seahawks exposed that team for the mediocre team they are. A good defensive team, with a good offensive line, and a jackass for a head coach, that is an overrated P.O.S himself. Don't know why everyone is in love with that team.... Even after the Seahawks put an ass whipping on them, the media is still drooling. Eff em.

#10 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

You and me both, the seahawks exposed that team for the mediocre team they are. A good defensive team, with a good offensive line, and a jackass for a head coach, that is an overrated P.O.S himself. Don't know why everyone is in love with that team.... Even after the Seahawks put an ass whipping on them, the media is still drooling. Eff em.

THANK YOU GOD. I've been saying it all season that the 9ers are overrated. They couldn't beat the fuging rams.

EDIT: The 9ers secondary can be taken advantage of. That front 7 is damn good though.

#11 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

THANK YOU GOD. I've been saying it all season that the 9ers are overrated. They couldn't beat the fuging rams.

lol.... we got beat by the Rams earlier this season, but that was before we took the lid off of Russell Wilson, surprisingly the Rams are undefeated in the division. But that will be snapped soon. The Seahawks are a MUCH different team in the second half than they were the first half. Thats obvious.
As for the 9ers, they have a few good games, but just ARENT a good team. If they don't force turnovers, a good team can expose them. Hopefully they will be one and done in the playoffs. Can't stand looking at Harbaughs arrogant mug.

#12 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

lol.... we got beat by the Rams earlier this season, but that was before we took the lid off of Russell Wilson, surprisingly the Rams are undefeated in the division. But that will be snapped soon. The Seahawks are a MUCH different team in the second half than they were the first half. Thats obvious.
As for the 9ers, they have a few good games, but just ARENT a good team. If they don't force turnovers, a good team can expose them. Hopefully they will be one and done in the playoffs. Can't stand looking at Harbaughs arrogant mug.

Here's my thing with Seattle. 3-5 on the road (chicago, buff, car). They're gonna be on the road in the playoffs more than likely. Not that i think they will blow chunks or anything. Just curious as to your thoughts.

#13 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

Here's my thing with Seattle. 3-5 on the road. They're gonna be on the road in the playoffs more than likely.

Thats a misleading number. Look at the second half of the season. PLUS our biggest loss of the season was by 7 points, it's not like we get blown out on the road, all of our losses this season have been one possession games. Russell Wilson has been getting better every game, our defense has been improving and they can make those plays now. I honestly don't think it will make that big of a difference.

#14 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

Thats a misleading number. Look at the second half of the season. PLUS our biggest loss of the season was by 7 points, it's not like we get blown out on the road, all of our losses this season have been one possession games. Russell Wilson has been getting better every game, our defense has been improving and they can make those plays now. I honestly don't think it will make that big of a difference.

Then i'll see you at the Georgia Dome. :)

#15 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

Then i'll see you at the Georgia Dome. :)

Bring it. I think that will be a hell of a game to be honest. Really will come down to how Wilson will be contained by the ATL defense. If they can limit him and keep him in the pocket, I think ATL has a great shot at winning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com