• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationVancouver, Washington
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

THANK YOU GOD. I've been saying it all season that the 9ers are overrated. They couldn't beat the fuging rams.

lol.... we got beat by the Rams earlier this season, but that was before we took the lid off of Russell Wilson, surprisingly the Rams are undefeated in the division. But that will be snapped soon. The Seahawks are a MUCH different team in the second half than they were the first half. Thats obvious.
As for the 9ers, they have a few good games, but just ARENT a good team. If they don't force turnovers, a good team can expose them. Hopefully they will be one and done in the playoffs. Can't stand looking at Harbaughs arrogant mug.

#12 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

lol.... we got beat by the Rams earlier this season, but that was before we took the lid off of Russell Wilson, surprisingly the Rams are undefeated in the division. But that will be snapped soon. The Seahawks are a MUCH different team in the second half than they were the first half. Thats obvious.
As for the 9ers, they have a few good games, but just ARENT a good team. If they don't force turnovers, a good team can expose them. Hopefully they will be one and done in the playoffs. Can't stand looking at Harbaughs arrogant mug.

Here's my thing with Seattle. 3-5 on the road (chicago, buff, car). They're gonna be on the road in the playoffs more than likely. Not that i think they will blow chunks or anything. Just curious as to your thoughts.

#13 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

Here's my thing with Seattle. 3-5 on the road. They're gonna be on the road in the playoffs more than likely.

Thats a misleading number. Look at the second half of the season. PLUS our biggest loss of the season was by 7 points, it's not like we get blown out on the road, all of our losses this season have been one possession games. Russell Wilson has been getting better every game, our defense has been improving and they can make those plays now. I honestly don't think it will make that big of a difference.

#14 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

Thats a misleading number. Look at the second half of the season. PLUS our biggest loss of the season was by 7 points, it's not like we get blown out on the road, all of our losses this season have been one possession games. Russell Wilson has been getting better every game, our defense has been improving and they can make those plays now. I honestly don't think it will make that big of a difference.

Then i'll see you at the Georgia Dome. :)

#15 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

Bring it. I think that will be a hell of a game to be honest. Really will come down to how Wilson will be contained by the ATL defense. If they can limit him and keep him in the pocket, I think ATL has a great shot at winning.

#16 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

Bring it. I think that will be a hell of a game to be honest. Really will come down to how Wilson will be contained by the ATL defense. If they can limit him and keep him in the pocket, I think ATL has a great shot at winning.

We're getting ahead of ourselves but yeah it'd be a great game IMO. I think Atlanta would win because i have that much faith in Mike Nolan to stop Wilson. I worry about Lynch though. Over the last 6 games we've allowed 2 passing TDs. Both to Newton. We've played Brees, Stafford, and Eli. The matchup i'd be looking at would be Julio Roddy and Tony vs the Seattle secondary

#17 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

I hope so, Seattle is a better team and has a D that will just bitch slap Ryan and Co.

Seahawks are who I'm taking to go to the NFCCG vs GB.

#18 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

I hope so, Seattle is a better team and has a D that will just bitch slap Ryan and Co.

Based on what? Your biased opinion?

#19 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

PIE awarded :)

#20 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

you can't spell Mayock without MC

HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

Andrew Luck is AFC 1st alternate at QB, so there's a pretty good shot that he'll end up in Hawaii with one of Peyton, Brady, and Schaub likely to drop out for Super Bowl reasons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users