Photo
- - - - -

Is it me or do you guys think we'll get destroyed against the Taints?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#16 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

well, if we do, at least rivera gets canned. but i think we'll win

#17 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

I think we will lose similar to the final game last year

#18 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

The Saints are playing well now so it will come down to how well we play.We must win the war of the clock and keep Brees off the field.If we play like we did in Oakland we will once again beat ourselves.Cam needs his best game of the year.

#19 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

I'm sorry. I just don't have much faith in a Rivera led team in the Superdome against Molewich. I know their defense is trash but their defense has been trash every year. Just saying. My thoughts on us playing them there. Hope I'm wrong.

It interesting that we have some our fans saying our team is led by our coach.When we were so bad and had Rodney Peete and were losing to Jacksonville the coach put in Delomme. Delomme energized and led them to the victory.Why cant people put a Cam led team when referring to this years Panthers or a defense led by Luke.Rivera is not out there playing.

Do Bronco fans refer to the Broncos as a Fox led team or manning led team.It is about time for Cam to take this by the horn.

#20 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

Would love to finish the season 7-9 and I think its easily possible. Saints will be fired up and Brees will want revenge, but our team seems to be hungry and focused finally. Ending the season 7-9 after 7 close losses would hurt, but also give the team an optimistic look going into next season.

I expect the Saints to come out on fire, but when it all settles down, our DL gets to Brees and they wont stop Cam.

#21 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

Ha, okay sir. A simple no would've sufficed but okay.

Start a dumb thread and get dumb responses....that is how The Huddle works.

#22 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

I'm sorry. I just don't have much faith in a Rivera led team in the Superdome against Molewich. I know their defense is trash but their defense has been trash every year. Just saying. My thoughts on us playing them there. Hope I'm wrong.

he has a birthmark not a mole. That's like the lowest intelligent form of insulting.

#23 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

Would love to finish the season 7-9 and I think its easily possible. Saints will be fired up and Brees will want revenge, but our team seems to be hungry and focused finally. Ending the season 7-9 after 7 close losses would hurt, but also give the team an optimistic look going into next season.

I expect the Saints to come out on fire, but when it all settles down, our DL gets to Brees and they wont stop Cam.

We also had that last season. And in 2009, 2007, 2006, 2004. If we retain Rivera and he can't learn how to win close games, he needs to be out by Oct 1 in 2013.

#24 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

...we have to match them score for score or it will get out of hand in a hurry...long scoring drives to keep Moleface and Graham off the field...we'll need some key defensive stops sometime during the game...

#25 dugbug

dugbug

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Both teams are fired up and looking to make a statement for whatever reason. This will be a better test of our growth than perhaps the raiders. Plus brees always makes the news so our d and Luke have a chance to get some media love

#26 unicar15

unicar15

HUDDLER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

Unfortunately for Rivera we are peaking when there is nothing to play for. I think it's close but Brees squeaks out a win at home. The Saints were basically at their worst during our first meeting this season and we only beat them by a TD. Nothing makes me think we put up a better showing than that when we're playing in the Dome.