rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

http://www.scribd.co...rust-12-26-2012

http://www.scribd.co...ORF-SWITZERLAND

This is major! Reading all the documents would lead one to believe there is going to be a mass civil settlement for damages(money for the people?). Read the links for the FULL picture. Very eye opening indeed!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

“The people, all people equally on earth, have an individual duly verified sum certain of FIVE BILLION (5,000,000,000.00) in lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER… over THREE QUINTILLION, FIVE HUNDRED QUADRILLION (3,500,000,000,000,000,000.00) just in duly verified EQUITY DEBT against the DEBTORS. There is an additional duly verified sum certain of FIVE BILLION (5,000,000,000.00) in lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER, for each of those people damaged by the actions and systems of the DEBTORS…over THREE QUINTILLION, FIVE HUNDRED QUADRILLION (3,500,000,000,000,000,000.00) lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER, in duly verified DEBT OF DAMAGES against the DEBTORS…”

#3 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,519 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

awesome, when do I get my check?

#4 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,516 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

Did I see a "DORF" in there?

#5 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

Did I see a "DORF" in there?

"Dorf on Financial Matters."

#6 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,112 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Maybe Venom was right!!

#7 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,377 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

Who are these people? And why are there so many typos?

If I felt like it was legit, I would be excited right now, but there appears to be too many discrepancies.

#8 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Who are these people? And why are there so many typos?

If I felt like it was legit, I would be excited right now, but there appears to be too many discrepancies.

The guy said that people are sending him these documents in all kinds of funky formats and he has to go through and edit when his program word corrects or something during the reformat so he requested PDF and a couple other formats . Reminds me of my iPhone.

#9 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,444 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

i KNEW helping out the son of that deposed nigerian king was good karma

#10 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,377 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

The guy said that people are sending him these documents in all kinds of funky formats and he has to go through and edit when his program word corrects or something during the reformat so he requested PDF and a couple other formats . Reminds me of my iPhone.

Any idea of who the people are behind this though?

And what kind of document is this actually? I have yet to begun law school yet, but I can tell this doesn't quite fit the typical format of a formal law document in the few law classes I've already taken. There are several instances of informal language in there...

#11 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,516 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

I think someone on acid wrote that.

#12 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,061 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

Good luck on that quadrillion..

#13 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

The banking institutions have been screwing over the little guy forever, and I dont see that trend reversing anytime soon.

Look at the LIBOR scandal for proof. The LIBOR scandal is the largest and most expensive crime in history, with trillions of dollars ripped off of every person with a bank account on the planet... but it will be continued to be swept under the rug as the banking clan heads are actually the most powerful people on the planet.

The politicians wont touch them because they put the politicians in office, and the police wont touch them because the politicians tell them to leave the situation alone. At the end of the day, money controls everything on the planet, especially politics, and these banking empires literally rule the world behind the curtain. They are untouchable.

#14 FuzzyPanther

FuzzyPanther

...feeling sexy as usual

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:54 AM

So, are we all going to get a welfare check or what?

#15 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,906 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

The banking institutions have been screwing over the little guy forever, and I dont see that trend reversing anytime soon.

Look at the LIBOR scandal for proof. The LIBOR scandal is the largest and most expensive crime in history, with trillions of dollars ripped off of every person with a bank account on the planet... but it will be continued to be swept under the rug as the banking clan heads are actually the most powerful people on the planet.

The politicians wont touch them because they put the politicians in office, and the police wont touch them because the politicians tell them to leave the situation alone. At the end of the day, money controls everything on the planet, especially politics, and these banking empires literally rule the world behind the curtain. They are untouchable.

Welcome back! Was wondering where you'd been...haha.

Anywho, they just started making arrests over the LIBOR scandal. These f*ckers are going down and the new system is almost ready to be rolled out. The arrests and resignations over the past month have been ridiculous. Finally we are going to see an end to the corruption that has plagued our planet for hundreds of years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com