Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freedom will soon be yours!?!

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

“The people, all people equally on earth, have an individual duly verified sum certain of FIVE BILLION (5,000,000,000.00) in lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER… over THREE QUINTILLION, FIVE HUNDRED QUADRILLION (3,500,000,000,000,000,000.00) just in duly verified EQUITY DEBT against the DEBTORS. There is an additional duly verified sum certain of FIVE BILLION (5,000,000,000.00) in lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER, for each of those people damaged by the actions and systems of the DEBTORS…over THREE QUINTILLION, FIVE HUNDRED QUADRILLION (3,500,000,000,000,000,000.00) lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER, in duly verified DEBT OF DAMAGES against the DEBTORS…”

Posted · Report post

awesome, when do I get my check?

Posted · Report post

Did I see a "DORF" in there?

Posted · Report post

Did I see a "DORF" in there?

"Dorf on Financial Matters."

Posted · Report post

Maybe Venom was right!!

Posted · Report post

Who are these people? And why are there so many typos?

If I felt like it was legit, I would be excited right now, but there appears to be too many discrepancies.

Posted · Report post

Who are these people? And why are there so many typos?

If I felt like it was legit, I would be excited right now, but there appears to be too many discrepancies.

The guy said that people are sending him these documents in all kinds of funky formats and he has to go through and edit when his program word corrects or something during the reformat so he requested PDF and a couple other formats . Reminds me of my iPhone.

Posted · Report post

i KNEW helping out the son of that deposed nigerian king was good karma

Posted · Report post

The guy said that people are sending him these documents in all kinds of funky formats and he has to go through and edit when his program word corrects or something during the reformat so he requested PDF and a couple other formats . Reminds me of my iPhone.

Any idea of who the people are behind this though?

And what kind of document is this actually? I have yet to begun law school yet, but I can tell this doesn't quite fit the typical format of a formal law document in the few law classes I've already taken. There are several instances of informal language in there...

Posted · Report post

I think someone on acid wrote that.

Posted · Report post

Good luck on that quadrillion..