23 replies to this topic

#16 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

Welcome back! Was wondering where you'd been...haha.

Anywho, they just started making arrests over the LIBOR scandal. These f*ckers are going down and the new system is almost ready to be rolled out. The arrests and resignations over the past month have been ridiculous. Finally we are going to see an end to the corruption that has plagued our planet for hundreds of years.

I have been prowling the main forum, but I havent had much time to post because I am working alot.

I am off work till Monday, so I figured I would drop by.

#17 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

Any idea of who the people are behind this though?

And what kind of document is this actually? I have yet to begun law school yet, but I can tell this doesn't quite fit the typical format of a formal law document in the few law classes I've already taken. There are several instances of informal language in there...

You'd better switch those classes to constitutuional law. It seems that Heather has some sort of background in common/constitutional law. I've heard that many lawyers will have to retrain in common law in the future or not be allowed to practice all together.

The peoples trust seems to have foreclosed on the infamous "strawman" accounts and intend to revert control back to the owners (you). They claim that they are foreclosing on assets worldwide at the moment. All this explains why all of a sudden a lot of formerly powerful people are having tummy aches and going into hospitals and whatnot.

check this out:

RE: NOTICE OF EQUITY CALL
NOTICE: You are duly ordered to immediately cease and desist from commandeering the value, present or future, of the one people. NOW WHEREFORE DUE NOTICE IS GIVEN: the one people do duly make an equity call of ANY AND ALL value commandeered from the one people, inclusive of future value and any value, profits and benefits derived therefrom, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA, and have authorized for the corresponding PERFORMANCE ACCEPTANCE BOND to be duly issued and managed by our Public Trust and its duly bonded Trustees.
Secured Party, the creator of the one people, through the bondservants thereof, the one people, regardless of the body's domicil by choice, with all rights reserved and without prejudice, as promised and preserved by public policy, inclusive of UCC 1-308, and any and all the United States of America Federal Government, UNITED STATES, United States, “STATE OF . . .”, “State of . . .”, and international equivalents, we restate, re-ratify, re-declare, and re-notice all beings as follows, nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea:
BY THE STANDING, AUTHORITY, VALUE, RIGHTS, AND PRINCIPLE OF LAW as duly registered and secured in UCC Doc File # 2012079290, July 25, 2012, with Receipt # 1237660, and UCC Doc File # 2012079322, July 25, 2012, with Receipt # 1237679, restated and incorporated by reference here as if set forth in full, knowingly, willingly, and intentionally preserved and protected in perpetuity, being first implemented by International Law Ordinance cognizably noticed as the Constitution for the United States of America, 1791 as amended, and the lawful progeny jurisprudence thereof, internationally affirmed ordinances, starting July 4, 1776, and completed March 1, 1781, ratified 1791, said never being rebutted;
NOW WHEREFORE DUE NOTICE IS GIVEN, the one people do duly make an equity call of ANY AND ALL value commandeered from the one people, inclusive of future value and any value, profits and benefits derived therefrom, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA, and have authorized for the corresponding PERFORMANCE ACCEPTANCE BOND to be duly issued and managed by our Public Trust and its duly bonded Trustees.
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL

More about the trustees is at: www.peoplestrust1776.org

#18 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

TO: Any and all Public Servants
Any and all states of body
Any and all artificial and legal fictions;
Any and all (former) voluntary commercial indentures;

TO: (former) BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, as Principal, agent, and beneficiary of any and all Principals, agents, and beneficiaries of, and any and all unlawful and illegal private money systems thereto, issuing, collection, legal enforcement systems, operating SLAVERY SYSTEMS against states of body without said states of body's knowing, willing, and intentional consent, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA, inclusive of (former): UNITED STATES TREASURY ; FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM AT BANK OF NEW YORK ; the one people, created by the creator, states of body ; The United States Federal Government ; UNITED STATES ; the several “STATE OF . . .” ; and any and all international equivalents ; Rothschild Trust; Vatican; UNITED NATIONS, inclusive of any and all special agencies therefrom and thereto; UCC 1-103, specifically Principal Agent Doctrine

Copy: Any and all artificial and legal fictions;
Any and all (former) voluntary commercial indentures;

Cc: Trustees; Advisors; Superior Custodian; Superior Bookkeeper; Bondservants; states of body

RE: UILO UCC: Notice of CVAC BRANCH of the people's government--the united states of America

Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent
Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal

Annex:
1. *Contract For CVAC Branch_usA, Law Ordinance, inclusive of UNIVERSAL AND INTERNATIONAL LAW ORDINANCES, notice by public registration, UILO UCC Doc. No. 2012134306, with Reciept No. 1277399;
2. *OATH AND BOND CONTRACT_PRESusA, Law Ordinance, inclusive of UNIVERSAL AND INTERNATIONAL LAW ORDINANCES, notice by public registration, UILO UCC Doc. No. 2012132885, with Receipt No. 1276486;

I've kept names out of this on purpose check out the website for the full story. I can't confirm anything but this is very interesting. This is all public record

#19 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,277 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

That's awesome. They need to go ahead and cut my check, lol.

#20 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,206 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

wooohooo!

#21 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

The spiritual traditions were twisted, the judges corrupted, and the educational systems were all designed to teach people this was the natural order of things.

What the Trustees accomplished was the reverse engineering of the financial system, including its endemic corruption. They discovered was that it was beyond repair. But what to do? The minons still controlled the judges, the police, the banks, the media, and the consciousness of an unawakened humanity. For all the corruption inherent in the system, all the companies, transactions, financial houses, and governments (worldwide!) were all registered corporations within a very well documented system called the UCC. All IRS codes are registered in the UCC. All US Codes are registered in the UCC. All international equivalents are registered in the international equivalent of the UCC It’s all there, registered and documented. The US was a Corporation until they canceled it and left what always was, the United States of America Trust. There was one for Australia. Iran too was a corporation. This means the very concept of self-determination by the citizens of ANY country, was and is a complete fraud.

What wasn't well known was that the UCC and commercial registry was itself a privately run company, commandeered and run by the principals, agents, and beneficiaries of these slavery systems, these private corporations until one of the people discovered it. Through a series of registration, gift, and assignment the ownership is now with the original owner who paid for it...we the people of this planet. But humanity didn't "know" that it was gifted, or rather, returned back to them and the bankers were sure not going to tell them that. In legal terms, in order for a gift transfer to take place, someone has to accept the gift. Heather drew up the acceptance papers and accepted and registered the gift of the UCC for humanity to be held in perpetual trust by the One People's Public Trust, which itself belongs to humanity.

The One People's Public Trust has created and filed legal documents based on The Law of One, Universal Law, and UCC law that states in effect each human is a manifestation of the Creator Source, and as such is a Creator, and is not subordinate to any artificial principality or corporate fiction.

#22 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

This is a conversation with a trustee. These seem to be the people responsible for all the rats jumping ship and getting locked up and whatnot. She says the people can start their own currency as well as take robbed technology off the shelves. She also says they had to do all this behind the scenes and that the powers that were have known about this "foreclosure" on the horizon. The manifestations of all this movement can be seen everywhere by people who can put it all in the proper context. Has Babylon fallen?

#23 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 15,538 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

I don't get it. Can someone explain all this to a layman like me?

#24 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

Supposedly we were all "owned" by a corporation. Supposedly this ownership was given back to us. The person who "owned" us and US dipped into the shadows in order to not be exposed. The trickery was supposedly achieved through uniform commercial code. The plan was genius and has worked for more than a hundred years until the originators minions started to take control and manipulate the system to control everything, wars, banks, etc. The originator of the system even became threatened by their own minions thus the system became dangerous for everyone on the planet including the "owners". The system was developed with ill intent so there was nothing in the system that was worth saving. The trustees through common law and UCC staged a takeover and the bad guys supposedly don't have the keys anymore (thats why they're all feeling ill and going to hospitals and such).

The most important part of it all is that the shackles have been removed. They've (trustees)proved it in court already by using themselves as test cases allowing their homes to go into foreclosure and tracking the fraud commited to get them out of their homes. It's a lot of reading but it's all worth it to be ahead of the curve a bit. It's happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.