Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cam newtons under armour gear

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone else bought any of cams gear? The shirts are extremely comfortable and great to workout in.

Posted

Has anyone else bought any of cams gear? The shirts are extremely comfortable and great to workout in.

Im thinking about buying his shoes,they look different but Cam is a trend setter so I will buy anything he wears.

Posted

I bought the Fear No. 1 and the CN shirt. They are really comfy.

Posted

Im thinking about buying his shoes,they look different but Cam is a trend setter so I will buy anything he wears.

Don't do that to yourself

Posted

i just got two of the shirts right now. I'm thinking about purchasing the shoes. Gotta support our boy ace boogie.

Posted

Don't do that to yourself

Why?

Posted

i just got two of the shirts right now. I'm thinking about purchasing the shoes. Gotta support our boy ace boogie.

Yeah I really don't like the shoes but if Ace Boogie wears them they must be swaggy,gotta support Cam.

Posted

Why?

They are hideous.

Posted

They are hideous.

I know but they are Cam Newton shoes,those shoes could be a collectors item 20yrs from now.

Posted

have 3 shirts, and a the black cn1 hat with mr swag man on bottom. never thought I'd like something with swag on it. nice though

Posted

Bwhahahaha

Posted

I love his new shoe