Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers04100

full 2003 super bowl video

44 posts in this topic

I still watch the highlights of this game when they come on and still get pissed when we take the lead with 6 minutes left and end up losing. That season was so magical and i have no doubt we would have won that game in overtime. What an epic 4th quarter.

Best season I've ever experienced with any of my teams by far.

Amazing season, greatest super bowl ever played but just a heart breaking loss. Cried forever. Can't relive this

36:11 on part 2, do you guys think smitty can still get that high?

Give Jabari Greer a call and ask him

Witherspoon's tackle for a loss on Troy Brown... It was beautiful.

Give Jabari Greer a call and ask him

oh yeah true true. Muhammad and smitty were such a great combo sucks that they only really got once year together of them both fully in their prime.

Man, I'm rewatching it now for the first time. Reminds me of being 13 and watching it when it originally aired... meh, I'm gonna have to rewatch that Rams playoff game after this just to get over that loss for the second time.

After Prohel's 4th quarter TD I can watch no more. The ending never changes and I can't stand to see it. I prefer to watch the Rams or Eagles game from the superbowl run. It was a great superbowl though.

I'm gonna have to rewatch that Rams playoff game after this just to get over that loss for the second time.

That's another game I want in its entirety. :)

I would love to people able to watch the Dallas playoff game from that season again as well. Has anyone ever found a replay of that game?

Something that fascinates me about that playoff run... our obsession with 29. :blink:

Should have been 31. Fox's 2 point conversion attempt down 21-16 was just as bad or worse than the kasay kickoff out of bounds. Then he called timeout with 1:29 left when we were driving deep in NE territory at the end. That probably allowed the Patriots an extra 20-30 seconds at the end. Not the best game management from Fox.

Something that fascinates me about that playoff run... our obsession with 29. :blink: