Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scary facts from these past two seasons in the RivERA.

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I think you will find similar stats for any team that only has 6 wins a season. Only 12 teams make the playoffs and And only 13 teams this year will finish with a winning record. Read that again so it sinks in...it is very tough to have a winning record. Only 13 out of 32 teams will have a winning record this year.

The only reason why RR is even being considered being brought back is we were competitive in and should have won most games we lost. I will take RR for another year if we can't get a reputable HC.

Posted

Except statistically we've had a a very good season (with one of the toughest schedules) and except in two blowouts we've lost by <7 points in every game. We have a franchise quarterback who is a solid leader of the offense and a defensive stud rookie leader of the defense.

Compare us to the Colts. They've had the easiest schedule in the league, and Luck has won all of the "close" games they've has. Statistically speaking they're not going to win all those "close" games next year and we are not going to lose all of ours. It goes beyond wins and losses when you're speaking predictively and talking about the future of the franchise. The Colts are overrated, we're not. But please, spout more bullshit about how terrible we are.

Also, objectively speaking we're very underrated.

http://www.boltsfrom...nsensus-week-17

Oh yahhh moral victories for being close! We're undefeated when you include those.

Posted

Real easy to blame everything on Rivera.There are other dynamics on this team that most here are are not willing or able to face.

1 person likes this

Posted

seriously Zod, Somebody. Please put a limit on how many threads someone can start per week.

I guess youd rather have more threads like this one?

Posted

#KeepRivera

Posted

You are saying we have more wins against bad teams than against good teams? Shocking!

FYI, the Denver broncos, who most ppl have as the best team in the nfl right now, has the same number of wins over playoff teams that we do.

1 person likes this

Posted

salt on the wounds

Posted

And once again I see why Panthertrain was banned from derp.

Posted

but I sure wish some of you guys would roast the troll a little harder.

Posted

but I sure wish some of you guys would roast the troll a little harder.

Dude. how am I troll? really. I use valid arguments with all my posts