Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21k fine it is

29 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000118127/article/cam-newton-fined-21k-by-nfl-for-bumping-official

It is what it is

Posted

A drop in the bucket

Posted

nothing major.

Posted

Should have taken his head off... Ed Reed only got $55k for being a repeat offender on Victor Cruz. Newton should have taken his best shot for just a few thou more....

Posted

It ain't nothing to a G like Cam,he makes too much money this is like spending 20racks at Magic City for Ace Boogie.

Posted

Cam had at least 20K worth of merchandise in just one of his Gucci or LV bags when I saw him at the hotel a couple weeks ago. Its not gonna hurt his pockets any.

That being said, hopefully he has learned his lesson and it doesn't happen again.

Posted

That whole thing was BS. The ball was well gone and that guy planted Cam. Don't blame him, the dang reff should have thrown flag on defender. He learned a little about over reacting but wasa not his fault that time. Didn't like the POUTTIE Lips after call tho!

Looked kinda young on him. Late hit should have been call but a no call should have incurred Wrath of the Reff. Cam is getting

to mature right before our eyes from week to week.

I think there is a light at end of tunnel tho!!!

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

"20Ks is a lot of K's thankfully it wasn't like a 100 L's that would be crazy"

-Brian Fellows

Posted

Watching the replays, I wonder if Cam was originally going after the Raider player until the ref stepped in his way. If so, it's pretty badass to have a QB that can physically intimidate most defensive players.

1 person likes this

Posted

It doesn't matter. 21K won't even effect Cam's bank account in the least little bit. Won't even be noticeable

Posted

Watching the replays, I wonder if Cam was originally going after the Raider player until the ref stepped in his way. If so, it's pretty badass to have a QB that can physically intimidate most defensive players.

it looked that way

cam sort of did a double take when he realized he hit the ref

Posted

That whole thing was BS. The ball was well gone and that guy planted Cam. Don't blame him, the dang reff should have thrown flag on defender. He learned a little about over reacting but wasa not his fault that time. Didn't like the POUTTIE Lips after call tho!

Looked kinda young on him. Late hit should have been call but a no call should have incurred Wrath of the Reff. Cam is getting

to mature right before our eyes from week to week.

I think there is a light at end of tunnel tho!!!

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

2 people like this