Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

DJ Cambell earn the right to start next season?

43 posts in this topic

we need an upgrade at the safety spot. DJ is a nice role player but not the answer.

I think we have been against weaker competition, but I am impressed with the improvment in the secondary since Thomas, Campbell, and Dockery have been playing.

Im tired of players starting simply because their competition sucks. Godfrey's made a career of that. No he has not earned the right to start next season. He can compete for it though. Both safety spots should be upgraded.

He hasn't made a lot of great plays but he hasn't had any head scratching plays that we are so accustomed to of seeing with our safeties. So yeah, imo he should be the starter going in to next season but by know means does that make him not replaceable

I don't think his play time late in the season means anything and I don't think the NO game will solidify anything.

This is still garbage time, guys. We're just playing extra preseason games right now.

Let's see how he does against Brees before we crown him.

He has given us an option. At this point in time we no longer "Have to have" a Strong Safety. Whether that is true for the long run? Who knows? But at this point in time. We are looking good. Isn't that what matters?

He played SS at Atl but has since been playing soley at .FS

I'm re-watching the Raiders game right now and he is playing SS, not FS.

What say u... i've seen enuff to give the guy first team reps next year. been impressive the way he finds the ball and better ball skills than everyone but martin so far.

outside of these positions- QB, C, 1WR, DE, DE, MLB....... there is no first team.

every other position should be up for grabs.