Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers PR guy is tired of fictional stories about Cam

182 posts in this topic

Posted

Its those effing idiots zarzour and james. biggest eff ups on radio.

those guys are just awful. I try to give them benefit of the doubt but I can't anymore. That show is becoming about to close as unlistenable as it can get.

WFNZ as a station is pretty bad now too.

Posted

It basically is. Just replace "thug" with the N-word, and you can clearly see how people feel. Poster must feel Atlanta is filled with "thugs" because it has a high population of blacks. "Thug" is a racial slur widely used and accepted on this board to describe black males.

No it isn't. Cut this poo out.

2 people like this

Posted

Not sure why you think he will cut it out.

Every post if his is the same crap....mods tell him to stop every month or so...he doesn't because no one bans is ass for it.

I have seen dozens of posters banned for much less than his racist crap.

1 person likes this

Posted

ummm that one was true there were pics. but nothing wrong with it.

yeah there was a cell phone picture from about 100 feet away of a dude who didn't look anything like cam and was about 6' 2" on the best day of his life with a doughy physique

1 person likes this

Posted

we should make a sticky cumulative WFNZ hate thread.

Posted

It basically is. Just replace "thug" with the N-word, and you can clearly see how people feel. Poster must feel Atlanta is filled with "thugs" because it has a high population of blacks. "Thug" is a racial slur widely used and accepted on this board to describe black males.

The more we think we're changing is the mor we remain the same.

Posted

yeah there was a cell phone picture from about 100 feet away of a dude who didn't look anything like cam and was about 6' 2" on the best day of his life with a doughy physique

Well, it could have been him. Wasn't this during the off-season? LOL

Posted

Yes it is. The huddle is ok with slurs towards blacks as long as it isnt the N word. You allow people to throw it around at will on here knowing they'd be too coward to say it in people's face. Im offended you guys are so accepting of that crap Kurb.

Posted

Not sure why you think he will cut it out.

Every post if his is the same crap....mods tell him to stop every month or so...he doesn't because no one bans is ass for it.

I have seen dozens of posters banned for much less than his racist crap.

His constant race baiting gets old.

I don't think Cam is a thug.

I do think he is immature (not a lot of 23 year olds with that kind of $ wouldn't be)

I also think he is a diva with an ego who is learning to be more team oriented.

As far as insults to African Americans go anyone can be a thug, he is the one promoting a negative stereotype.

Posted

His constant race baiting gets old.

CARuthless was the one race baiting describing Cam as a "thug" and implying Atlanta loves "thugs" because of a wack ass rapper that is from there. His statement was very ignorant. I'm not shocked you came running to his defense. Truthfully, he should be banned for a week for "race baiting", but he wont be.

Posted

CAM? A thug? Lol oh hellz no! True thugs are hardcore individuals. You'll never see a real thug poutting like a B even over his dead homie. No, Cam is a lot of things but a thug isn't one of them.

Posted

Everyone thinks Cam is an asshole. And he is.

Actually....he is more child like than assholish.

Also, in a league era where QB protection is of the highest emphasis it is funny the heat Cam go last week for being worried about his body.

....and again, Cam has kicked guys off his legs all year. He should.