#151 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

And yet again Taharqa receives incoming fire while Grits and PFFL giggle maniacally from the wings.

I find it quite curious how Taharqa remains Public Enemy #1 for some of you and yet these same posters never seem to be able to make a single comment with regard to Grits and PFFL when they are even more blatant about it.

I can't stand either of them, they are beyond reason I can say only one thing about KT when he isn't bringing race into the conversation (about 5% of the time) he is a decent poster.

We should create a special forum for him to praise and worship his and idolize Cam Newton and Lebron James.

#152 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Yes it is. The huddle is ok with slurs towards blacks as long as it isnt the N word. You allow people to throw it around at will on here knowing they'd be too coward to say it in people's face. Im offended you guys are so accepting of that crap Kurb.

No it isn't. No matter how bad you may want it to be to further your argument.

#153 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,505 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

People in ATL love thugs.... See 2 chainz... Not so much in the carolinas

What? And this is ignored, but as soon as KT points something like this out, he's called the racist smh. KT is and has been spot on about everything he's said. It's post like this that backs it up. It's also funny how people are so quick to call KT racist, but ignore post like this.
It's clear he said Atlanta loved thugs because of its African American population.

#154 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,572 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Some people really really just hate swag, particularly from a young, decidedly handsome black guy that had a successful meteoric rise at the collegiate level and has basically stated---with authority and confidence---that he plans to translate that to the pros. They want nothing more than for Cam to fall, and/or to fall in line with what ever negative stereotypes and/or false notions that they have about this perceived arrogant asshole. They want him to fail on the field, first and foremost, but even if Cam displays even the the slightest bit of marginal improvement on the field, they commence to attacking everything that they can about Cam Newton off the field.

They don't know Cam. His kind of swagger is foreign to them, and makes them uncomfortable. It's easier for them to sit back and join the negative "amen" choir. I am glad that it appears as though Cam and the organization are focusing on the game, and not all the noise around it. That's the only thing that really matters.

#155 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

I've never called Cam a thug. Prolly never will.

Probably*

#156 salafi73

salafi73

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

No it isn't. No matter how bad you may want it to be to further your argument.

U know u wrong for the gif,

#157 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

This forum should be called the "Carolina Taharaq Grits"

#158 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

U know u wrong for the gif,

Its hilarious.

#159 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,125 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

I love everyone

#160 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

What? And this is ignored, but as soon as KT points something like this out, he's called the racist smh. KT is and has been spot on about everything he's said. It's post like this that backs it up. It's also funny how people are so quick to call KT racist, but ignore post like this.
It's clear he said Atlanta loved thugs because of its African American population.

It does ?

What even is 2 chainz ?

I will delete the post and give a warning.

#161 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Really other than Cam throwing his elderly neighbor down the stairs of his condo for not addresing him as "Ace Boogie" I havent heard too many negative stories about him...But hey you have to address him by his nickname...old guy deserved it in my opinion.

Oh the other one was some drunk Alabama fan was yelling at him saying lame crap like Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire!!...drops to the ground with a seizure..Cam goes and recessitates him...as he started to thank Cam for saving his life Cam chokes him out into a coma where he woke up just last week only to have a Huddler tell him all about the historic numbers Newton has put up in the NFL.

Amazed and finally understanding his own ignorance of Ace Boogies greatness The Alabama fan thanked the Huddler then agreed that Rivera should be fired and then proceeded to turn into pure energy in the 5th dimension on Dec. 21st!!

Made up? Sorry PR guy..too much detail for me to think that this isnt true.

It is a shame that race mongering gets in the way of quality posts like this....

#162 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

No it isn't. Cut this poo out.

Lol yes it is.

#163 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,973 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

You lost me with this BS story when you said Cam is well spoken, have you seen a press session with him? Brutal.

I think he was referring to Cam off the field.

You don't think you would sound different in front of a microphone knowing it can be reached by millions? He is a kid.

#164 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

What even is 2 chainz ?

One of the greatest poet laureates of our time. Observe...

She got a big booty so I call her Big Booty
Scrr..Scrr.. wrists moving, cooking, getting to it
I'm in the kitchen, yams everywhere
Just made a jug, I got bands everywhere
You the realest nigga breathing if I hold my breath
Referee, with the whistle, brrrrrt, hold his tech

A musical prodigy for sure.

#165 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

I really just think it's because to the team he is on; the media can say whatever it wants about him and you won't get a huge fan backlash because 95% of the fanbase don't care about the Panthers and just remember Cam for w/e scandals were alledged to in College. Saying racist stuff about Donavan McNabb resulted in Mr. Limbaugh seeing the ax faster then he could say "black quarterback". Same with Ron Parker calling RGIII a "cornball brother". It is pretty bad when your own market area can put out a cartoon with Cam with a Hello Kitty shirt and there is little outcry. I guess that is because the Carolina's are still mostly Redskins and other teams fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com