Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Panthers PR guy is tired of fictional stories about Cam

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
181 replies to this topic

#145 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

Dey Hate Us Because They Aint Us!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

As my Ninja mom would say:

you sooo waisist..

Pwease no more wassim... Then a throwing star would hit you in the face.. Shes funny like that,

#146 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

So I've worked a lot of bar/restaurant jobs in Atlanta through an entertainment company I used to work for, and I've met a poo ton of people in the bar/club industry. I've heard a lot of stories.

I know people that saw Ray Lewis kill that guy. I know Eugene Robinson was trying to pick up a tranny the night he grabbed a UC. I know the zifty guy that delivers Matt Ryan all his meals from the restaurant on the bottom floor of his luxury condo complex. I'm basically the guy from this Steely Dan song.

Cam Newton does not drink, at least not in public. He never stays anywhere past one. He's been dating the same girl for years. He's goofy as hell and is really only comfortable on a football field. He's smart, well spoken, and tips well.

You lost me with this BS story when you said Cam is well spoken, have you seen a press session with him? Brutal.

#147 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

And yet again Taharqa receives incoming fire while Grits and PFFL giggle maniacally from the wings.

I find it quite curious how Taharqa remains Public Enemy #1 for some of you and yet these same posters never seem to be able to make a single comment with regard to Grits and PFFL when they are even more blatant about it.

#148 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
Guests

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

I've never called Cam a thug. Prolly never will.

#149 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

some of you need to take an intro to anthropology class and learn why ethnocentrism causes problems in interpersonal communication

#150 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

KT is right. so many posters on here are quick to call a black athlete a thug, but yet there is no response. even when that person has no charges or had an issue with the law, just based off the way they carry themselves in a game.

#151 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

And yet again Taharqa receives incoming fire while Grits and PFFL giggle maniacally from the wings.

I find it quite curious how Taharqa remains Public Enemy #1 for some of you and yet these same posters never seem to be able to make a single comment with regard to Grits and PFFL when they are even more blatant about it.

I can't stand either of them, they are beyond reason I can say only one thing about KT when he isn't bringing race into the conversation (about 5% of the time) he is a decent poster.

We should create a special forum for him to praise and worship his and idolize Cam Newton and Lebron James.

#152 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Yes it is. The huddle is ok with slurs towards blacks as long as it isnt the N word. You allow people to throw it around at will on here knowing they'd be too coward to say it in people's face. Im offended you guys are so accepting of that crap Kurb.

No it isn't. No matter how bad you may want it to be to further your argument.

#153 Kakarot

Kakarot

Aggie Pride!

HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

People in ATL love thugs.... See 2 chainz... Not so much in the carolinas

What? And this is ignored, but as soon as KT points something like this out, he's called the racist smh. KT is and has been spot on about everything he's said. It's post like this that backs it up. It's also funny how people are so quick to call KT racist, but ignore post like this.
It's clear he said Atlanta loved thugs because of its African American population.

#154 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Some people really really just hate swag, particularly from a young, decidedly handsome black guy that had a successful meteoric rise at the collegiate level and has basically stated---with authority and confidence---that he plans to translate that to the pros. They want nothing more than for Cam to fall, and/or to fall in line with what ever negative stereotypes and/or false notions that they have about this perceived arrogant asshole. They want him to fail on the field, first and foremost, but even if Cam displays even the the slightest bit of marginal improvement on the field, they commence to attacking everything that they can about Cam Newton off the field.

They don't know Cam. His kind of swagger is foreign to them, and makes them uncomfortable. It's easier for them to sit back and join the negative "amen" choir. I am glad that it appears as though Cam and the organization are focusing on the game, and not all the noise around it. That's the only thing that really matters.

#155 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

I've never called Cam a thug. Prolly never will.

Probably*

#156 salafi73

salafi73

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

No it isn't. No matter how bad you may want it to be to further your argument.

U know u wrong for the gif,