Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton: Best First Two Seasons Ever

158 posts in this topic

Posted

Pretty high and mighty coming from a team that has yet to reach a super bowl with matt ryan. 2 can puray dat game tu

Super bowl? poo, they can't even win a playoff game.

If the Falcons weren't so downy soft, you'd think they were a Schottenheimer team.

Posted

Pretty high and mighty coming from a team that has yet to reach a super bowl with matt ryan. 2 can puray dat game tu

"high and mighty" is the only way to describe dipshits who still insist on yelling about the laptop over and over again.

meangelo how is the cognitive dissonance conjured up by saying the kind of stuff you've said about cam in the face of his actual performance against your team this season not ripping your brain in half.

Posted

i will say that michael turner leads cam newton 1-0 in DUIs though

Is Meangelo the guy who brought up Rae Carruth?

http://hotspotatl.com/2716402/ex-atlanta-falcons-player-arrested-for-murder/

And isn't John Abraham a Falcon's team leader?

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/25/sport/falcons-arrest/index.html

Quinn Ojinnaka, Ray Buchanan, William Andrews, Ken Tippins, etc. etc. A long and storied history with that franchise.

Posted

Super bowl? poo, they can't even win a playoff game.

Do I need to point out the obvious?

Posted

the over the top praise:actual results ratio is about a million times more out of whack for the falcons than it is for the panthers. that's what drives the whole playoffs issue with ryan and the falcons.

Posted

the over the top praise:actual results ratio is about a million times more out of whack for the falcons than it is for the panthers.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted

3556do.jpg

l

Posted

That the Falcons are a team of regular season warriors who tend to back their way into the playoffs and then choke in an embarrassing fashion once the pressure is on?

One and done how many years now?

Posted

Are you out of your fuging mind?

I wouldn't want Newton on my team, period. He is a juvenile diva (and a thief) with a ten cent brain. We've already been through that in Atlanta. Fun to watch? Sure. Dependable? Not a chance.

Eventually, you guys will learn the same lessons. Some of you already have.

It is pretty well documented that Cam is one of the hardest workers there is.....and he has never missed a game despite being one of the most punished QBs in the game. Seems pretty dependable to me. In addition he is pretty boring off the field.....while Michael Turner is getting DUI's, Cam is sober playing a video game.

So you talk a lot....but the facts just aren't there to support your jibberish.

1 person likes this

Posted

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh please, millions of fans and the media have been going slash and burn on newton for months now while the falcons and ryan have been untouchable since 2008 despite their horrible performances in the postseason.

get your head out of your ass. you need it to pray for rodgers and the packers/robert griffin and the cup cake redskins to win this weekend and give the falcons their best shot yet at accidentally winning a playoff game.

Posted

The whole "diva, juvenile, thief, no brain, sucks as a Qb" talk is getting old now. I dont really waste my time with people anymore that are still spouting that gibberish. Cam is about to be in his 3rd year in the league and has more than proved he belongs and can play. People can still have there own personal dislike for him but if your still spouting that bull poo you just lose credit as a competent human being period.

Posted

MeAngelo has to pick up where Grits left off.

Don't pay him any mind, he has to fulfill the role of the asshat.

But for the record, MeAngelo is Kilgos.