Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton: Best First Two Seasons Ever

158 posts in this topic

Posted

Jake was a better leader, emotional sparkplug and "professional".

Cam is by far the better QB and once he irons out a few things he still struggles with he could be legen...wait for it....dary.

At last check Brady is still throwing temper tantrums on the field and screaming at his receivers when it's clearly his fault. No one is questioning his maturity and professional skills.

We need to find silly faults to offset the taent. I get it.

And please remind me again, why is Cam being compared to a QB who was already a Vet when you got him?

Posted

Jake was backing up Aaron Brooks. Some veteran. Really, what did he learn, from Aaron freaking Brooks?

Posted

Jake was backing up Aaron Brooks. Some veteran. Really, what did he learn, from Aaron freaking Brooks?

Before that he backed up Kurt Warner in NFLE

Posted

Jake did more than that....he was a championship team playing professional football in Europe. Backed up Kurt Warner on that Championship squad and Warner has good HOF odds bc ya know....he could play.

Jake was a vet and had been a professional for yearS. He didn't just back up Aaron Brooks for a season and then suddenly become our guy

Posted

he could break ankles like a moaf though

605285_o.gif

lol i was at that game

nothing like the scene afterwards. thousands of shellshocked hicks in redskins poo sleepwalking their way to south mint st.

Posted

Jake did more than that....he was a championship team playing professional football in Europe. Backed up Kurt Warner on that Championship squad and Warner has good HOF odds bc ya know....he could play.

Jake was a vet and had been a professional for yearS. He didn't just back up Aaron Brooks for a season and then suddenly become our guy

But, he did....back up...Aaron..Brooks..?.

Posted

Cam was spiralling down during the losses and I was beginning to think he would get his head on right, but he did. Everybody better watch out cus this dude is learning fast and once he can close out games, he will be a force to reckon with.

Posted

i've been watching some of cam's games from last season and early this season and he does look very, very different at this point. better footwork, quicker decisions, fewer "what the fug was he looking at" moments. he just looks more comfortable in general.

Posted

If any of you really think Cam has had two good seasons, I don't know what to tell you. This board is absolutely insane.

Posted

If any of you really think Cam has had two good seasons, I don't know what to tell you. This board is absolutely insane.

it's undeniable statistically

or are you one of those retards who think quarterbacks should be credited with "wins". having read the ocular diarrhea that you post here i know you can't talk Xs and Os to save your dick from being chopped off so i'm just going to assume that's what you mean.

2 people like this

Posted

it's undeniable statistically

Sure, if you relly on stats and disregard wins and losses, clutch play and leadership elements. But yeah, he's been nothing short of spectacular, statistically!!

It's sad that you guys have come to this.

Posted

And where can I find these all important career defining NFLE games on tv?

Stop acting like Jake was so widely vet that found a home here after years of success in other places. He was a young guy, that nobody gave a poo about, and he came out.swinging and won.