1. A lot of people don't matter, especially when discussing performance.
2. Peyton Manning certainly is a Diva. So is Brady, Rodgers, Favre, and pretty much anyone who has been an MVP. Why did you mention Ryan, I said "good qbs"
3. Even assuming Cam's offense is "simple" (when it's pretty close to San Diego's offense plus some option plays), it still got Cam to the most yards in his first two years ever. Also the most overall TDs in his first year (don't have 2 year stats for all QBs).
So the "reason for that" is because it's extremely effective, and rather than proving Cam is dumb for running it, it just proves other NFL teams are dumb for not running it.
1. We weren't discussing performance, we were discussing his brush with the law.
2. Peyton Manning is a diva? Lay off the bath salts, poncho. Matt Ryan has owned you guys since he came into the league. Let me know when Cam leads his team to 5 straight winning seasons. poo, let me know when he puts up one. That is what this game is about you know, winning. Matt Ryan is going to the postseason. He is going to Hawaii. Cam is going to play video games and work on his fashion design.
3. Extremely effective? Sure, I remember most of this board being thrilled with the offensive scheme this past year. It was so effective that the Panthers managed to put up another losing season.
For the record, the best part of the Panthers is not on the offensive side of the ball.