Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Cam Newton: Best First Two Seasons Ever

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
157 replies to this topic

#157 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

so this site thinks jerry jones is a good owner now i guess

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

one thing you need to shut your stupid fuging mouth about is how "simple" newton's offense is. it shows that you don't know what the fug you're talking about because what newton has been running for weeks now is a norv turner style coryell with read option wrinkles. olsen is having a career year because he fits turner's "F-back" concept like a glove.

i've seen you tongue bathing RGIII's asshole on numerous occasions and you no doubt consider him a "cerebral" alternative to "stupid" newton like every other dumbass football fan on the internet. if you watch griffin's games it becomes obvious that there are a ton of one-read concepts in that offense and he doesn't necessarily have the arm strength to really stick NFL sideline routes like cam can. plus they run the hell out of the ball whereas we were almost completely unable to for half the damn season. amazing that for such a dumb quarterback newton looks substantially better running a pro offense than he does in a bullshit read-option.

really it's incredibly clear that you don't know poo about newton or the offense carolina runs. the panthers have actually basically run two different offenses this season-chudzinski and rivera only settled on what we're running now around the time of the broncos game.

#158 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

so this site thinks jerry jones is a good owner now i guess

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Joe Flacco is the only QB in NFL history to lead his team into the playoffs in his first five seasons. Not one person would say Flacco is the bestest quarterback evar! MeAngelo logic would suggest Flacco is HoF due to wins.

It's a team game.

if we followed meangelo's arguments to their logical conclusion, mark sanchez whips matt ryan hands down and is in the top five QB conversation.

he's a proven dumbass. note how he never actually talks about the mechanics of football itself but rather just bullshits around about cam's character and how many games he's won.

and yes, peyton manning is a fuging diva and you literally started watching football in 2008 if you disagree.