Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Republican Moochers

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit' timestamp='1356803081' post='2065635']
How does this enlightened theory of yours work when the daddy WAS the working class?
[/quote]

[quote]If an asset is left to a spouse or a (Federally recognized) charitable organization, the tax usually does not apply. For deaths occurring up to 2012, up to $5,000,000 can be passed from an individual upon his or her death without incurring federal estate tax.[sup][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estate_tax_in_the_United_States#cite_note-2"][2][/url][/sup][/quote]

lol you think you could both face an inheritance tax AND be a part of the working class. lllllloooooollllllll. stop talking about things you don't understand

in other words, just stop posting

Posted · Report post

Nah, I like calling out your bullshit too much...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PhillyB' timestamp='1356804202' post='2065649']

the difference is he's not making a sweeping generalization with his anecdote. it's a story for the sake of bringing up discussion.

if he said "my uncle is a republican moocher, therefore all republicans are actually moochers" you'd have an excellent point. but he did not.
[/quote]

He was just messing with me Philly... Well, that and making fun of some others on here.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit' timestamp='1356820026' post='2065839']
Nah, I like calling out your bullshit too much...
[/quote]

you like "calling out my bullshit" by insinuating that the owner of a $5 million or more estate is working class?

oh wow you're really good at this whole "call out my bullshit by posting the dumbest fuging thing i've ever heard" thing, good job

Posted · Report post

So there's no scenario you can imagine where a working class person could work hard enough and smart enough to earn $5 million dollars in a liftime?

That's interesting, esp since I personally know people who have done just that...

...and that's not even mentioning the fact that it could be done honestly and fairly and not be done "on the backs of others".

That right there, your smug attitude and your absolute statements, that you so often make, are what I enjoy calling you out on.

One day maybe your blinders will come off and you'll see that your interpretation of things isn't always the way things really are.

Posted · Report post

oh wow you know working class people who are worth $5 million or more? that's interesting! know why? it's because such wealth is [i]entirely contradictory[/i] to the working class. do you even know what "working class" means? ha, of course you don't. here, read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_class (don't worry; no one actually expects you to go through the trouble of understanding things before, or after, you open your fat mouth). these things are [i]mutually exclusive[/i][i]. [/i]in case you don't know (of course you don't, come on), "mutually exclusive" means that they cannot occur at the same time.

you seem to think that there is a way to make that kind of money as a member of the working class (literally impossible without changing the meaning of the working class itself or including lottery winnings or something) AND without benefiting from the labor of the actual working class. this is baffling, and can only lead me to believe that you, again, have no clue what you're talking about

Posted · Report post

i mean i've spoken to some teatarded motherfugers before and even they wouldn't pretend like millionaires are working class. this reminds me of when people were going on about how $250,000 is middle class in new york/san francisco/wherever, except 20 times worse

but hey, let's just say someone works for 50 years and nets $5 million over the course of their career. and let's also say that they never spent a dime; somehow sustaining themselves purely on the blood and sweat of the *actual working class*. that is $100,000 a year. in today's terms, $100,000 in income places you above the 80th percentile in america. first, if you make $100,000 a year, you're not a member of the working class, because you make more than fuging 80% of american workers. second, if you accumulate $5,000,000 and then die, guess what? fuging none of it will be taxed when you pass it on to your fuging lazy kids; only everything made above that figure (at least up until 2012).

now, if you would like to debate individual entitlement to [i]any[/i] amount of a dead person's wealth (ie whether or not that is a community good or that is something that [i]should[/i] go to their relatives, otherwise known as the winners of the genetic lottery) i would be more than happy to. however, speaking purely in terms of the existing estate tax, which i clearly was, it is fuging silly to suggest that any member of the working class could be adversely affected by the estate tax. additionally, it is fuging silly for a bootsrappy tea party independent conservative libertarian republican to claim entitlement to the entirety of an estate worth greater than $5,000,000 while whining about goddamn food stamps.

Posted · Report post

Your ranting continues to amuse...

I forgot that in Cantrell world all wealthy people are evil and all poor people are victims, because hey, everything is black-and-white so its easy to understand.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='gospodin shuttlesworth' timestamp='1356862426' post='2066282']additionally, it is fuging silly for a bootstrappy tea party independent conservative libertarian republican to claim entitlement to the entirety of an estate worth greater than $5,000,000 while whining about goddamn food stamps.
[/quote]

this is an interesting point

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit' timestamp='1356875231' post='2066344']
Your ranting continues to amuse...

I forgot that in Cantrell world all wealthy people are evil and all poor people are victims, because hey, everything is black-and-white so its easy to understand.
[/quote]

yes that's exactly what i said. not surprised that you totally abandoned the conversation though because you are so fuging stupid it hurts.

Posted · Report post

[sup]Yea...there is no way that a carpenter and an electrician in the 50's and 60's could have purchased enough property through the years for their estates to be worth more than 5 million. Could never happen.....ever....especially in the state that we live in....[/sup]

Have you looked at what is being proposed if we roll over the fiscal cliff? Anything over 1million gets whacked at 55%.

$2,000,000 estate, gets a tax bill of $550,000. What if most of that is property? Who can write a check for that kind of squash?

Yea, that seems legit.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='gospodin shuttlesworth' timestamp='1356896020' post='2067160']

yes that's exactly what i said. not surprised that you totally abandoned the conversation though because you are so fuging stupid it hurts.
[/quote]

lol, I abandoned what conversation? All it was was your typical douchebaggery...

Read fuzz's post... Exactly my point. I know working class people that started businesses that they built up, did well at and eventually sold for millions...

Also, working class people can't win the lottery?

Yet I'm the stupid one... You're so caught up in your righteous liberalism that you can't see past your own nose.