#46 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

Your ranting continues to amuse...

I forgot that in Cantrell world all wealthy people are evil and all poor people are victims, because hey, everything is black-and-white so its easy to understand.

yes that's exactly what i said. not surprised that you totally abandoned the conversation though because you are so fuging stupid it hurts.

#47 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,876 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Yea...there is no way that a carpenter and an electrician in the 50's and 60's could have purchased enough property through the years for their estates to be worth more than 5 million. Could never happen.....ever....especially in the state that we live in....

Have you looked at what is being proposed if we roll over the fiscal cliff? Anything over 1million gets whacked at 55%.

$2,000,000 estate, gets a tax bill of $550,000. What if most of that is property? Who can write a check for that kind of squash?

Yea, that seems legit.

#48 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,613 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

yes that's exactly what i said. not surprised that you totally abandoned the conversation though because you are so fuging stupid it hurts.

lol, I abandoned what conversation? All it was was your typical douchebaggery...

Read fuzz's post... Exactly my point. I know working class people that started businesses that they built up, did well at and eventually sold for millions...

Also, working class people can't win the lottery?

Yet I'm the stupid one... You're so caught up in your righteous liberalism that you can't see past your own nose.

#49 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,391 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

Wouldn't ownership of that business in many ways move you beyond "working class"? I don't know that I know a single person in the "working class" that has a business worth that much, since the businesses success tends to elevate the ownership at least beyond the working class.

#50 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

lol, I abandoned what conversation? All it was was your typical douchebaggery...

oh look mr. tone argument himself is name calling but it's ok when you do it because:

Read fuzz's post... Exactly my point. I know working class people that started businesses that they built up, did well at and eventually sold for millions...

your point was that we're about to go over "the fiscal cliff", returning the estate tax to 90s era levels? or that inflation happens or something? that's funny because for that to be your point, you sure didn't say one fuging thing about it. tbh "fuzz" isn't much more coherent than yourself so idk why you're leaning on him atm

also you clearly did not do the required reading so let me make this clear: if. you. are. worth. millions. you. are. not. working. class. and. if. you. are. worth. millions. then. you. have. made. your. wealth. on. the. backs. of. others. or. at. the. expense. of. others. because. we. live. in. a. capitalistic. society.

jesus fuging christ dude read a fuging book

Also, working class people can't win the lottery?

please point out where i said that (should be fun since the only reference i made to the lottery was that it's fuging stupid to suggest that you can be working class and rich because hey you could win the lottery, even though it is clearly not a reasonable way to expect to make a living)

here's a tip: stop posting. you lost the moment you mixed the working class with the estate tax, and you've been spinning yourself into the ground ever since. stop posting. read something. stop assuming that you have the answers when you have no background in the subject. if you even have a degree it is clearly in a field that is entirely unrelated to the things that you post about because you have absolutely no understanding of the social sciences and yet you literally cannot shut your fuging mouth about things that you do not understand.

Yet I'm the stupid one... You're so caught up in your righteous liberalism that you can't see past your own nose.

hahaha you think i'm a liberal (of course you do, you're dumb as fug). you are so out of your element. it would be so precious if you weren't so goddamned smug about your own ignorance but well here we are

#51 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,613 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Damn you're the biggest asshole I've ever seen. You don't even have to try, it just comes out.

You don't discuss, you just call names and throw stuff to see what sticks.

I did just call you an asshole, because you are, but prior to that, calling out your douchebaggery is not calling you a name. ...and lol at you calling me smug, since you're the living definition of smug.

Literally all you have is insults and childish antics.

Since you brought it up, what's your degree Mr High-and-mighty? I didn't think they gave those out in middle school.

BTW, since your memory is apparently faulty, you're the one who brought estate taxes into this discussion about my mooching uncle.

#52 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

I've came to the conclusion that the people who run this country are for the most part uber rich and out of touch assholes who only want to line their own pockets and really don't care about our countries future. Mix them in with the pathetic fugs who mooch off welfare and that just fugs over the entire middle class.

#53 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,391 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

as I try to ignore the insults, I think that there are some definitions of working class in which a business owner could still be part of the working class, but I can't find any way in which a business owner worth millions would be part of the working class - how are they not the middle class?

or are some of you guys just using working class to mean someone who uh works for a living or something?

#54 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

I did just call you an asshole, because you are, but prior to that, calling out your douchebaggery is not calling you a name.

you whine because i call you, a fuging idiot, "a fuging idiot," but somehow it's ok for you to call names because:

and btw i have a bachelor's and a master's in separate social sciences (you can probably guess which ones if you have any formal education in either field, which you clearly do not), which is why you often see me engaged in topics relating to the two. so anyway why exactly do you feel so qualified to pop into threads and say "nuh uh liebral," oftentimes blatantly contradicting academic literature or, in this case, even the actual accepted meaning of a class (the working class)

#55 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

BTW, since your memory is apparently faulty, you're the one who brought estate taxes into this discussion about my mooching uncle.

never said otherwise. i am in fact the one who mentioned estate taxes, this is correct. however, you are the one who (hilariously) suggested that working class people are subject to the estate tax. this is demonstrably false.

#56 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,613 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

as I try to ignore the insults, I think that there are some definitions of working class in which a business owner could still be part of the working class, but I can't find any way in which a business owner worth millions would be part of the working class - how are they not the middle class?

or are some of you guys just using working class to mean someone who uh works for a living or something?

Cantrell is just wrong and he can't admit it. He talks about things that his teachers obviously haven't covered yet. Just because you're worth $5 million (just using his #), doesn't mean you've accumulated your wealth on "the backs of others".

For example, i know a man who is a surveyor... He worked for years as a field surveyor and eventually opened his own firm. He built it up to a nice but not large company. In the course of his work, he was able tto acquire 80 acres of land along with a partner in Brunswick County in the early 90s before the development boom. He partially developed the land, and then sold it in 2006 for almost $10 million at the height of the development boom and high prices in real estate in this area.

He was probably making less than most professionals as a surveyor but had great success in real estate.

He was a working class guy who made the right decisions at the right time.

But I guess guys like that don't count to Mr. Cantrell. I habe several other examples too... But I don't have the right degree so I don't know what I'm talking about...

#57 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

yes this is exactly what he's doing lol

Working class (or lower class, labouring class, sometimes proletariat) is a term used in the social sciences and in ordinary conversation to describe those employed in lower tier jobs (as measured by skill, education and lower incomes), often extending to those in unemployment or otherwise possessing below-average incomes. Working classes are mainly found in industrialized economies and in urban areas of non-industrialized economies.

#58 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

Cantrell is just wrong and he can't admit it. He talks about things that his teachers obviously haven't covered yet. Just because you're worth $5 million (just using his #), doesn't mean you've accumulated your wealth on "the backs of others".

For example, i know a man who is a surveyor... He worked for years as a field surveyor and eventually opened his own firm. He built it up to a nice but not large company. In the course of his work, he was able tto acquire 80 acres of land along with a partner in Brunswick County in the early 90s before the development boom. He partially developed the land, and then sold it in 2006 for almost $10 million at the height of the development boom and high prices in real estate in this area.

He was probably making less than most professionals as a surveyor but had great success in real estate.

He was a working class guy who made the right decisions at the right time.

But I guess guys like that don't count to Mr. Cantrell. I habe several other examples too... But I don't have the right degree so I don't know what I'm talking about...

oh look you STILL don't know what the working class is. here

Working class (or lower class, labouring class, sometimes proletariat) is a term used in the social sciences and in ordinary conversation to describe those employed in lower tier jobs (as measured by skill, education and lower incomes), often extending to those in unemployment or otherwise possessing below-average incomes. Working classes are mainly found in industrialized economies and in urban areas of non-industrialized economies.

stop calling wealthy people "working class." it makes you look really, really, REALLY fuging stupid, and when you look really, really, REALLY fuging stupid, i can't help but to say it

#59 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

and btw it's not about having "the right degree," it's about understanding the subject matter. you have no understanding, yet feel qualified to poo up thread after thread after thread with your dumb bullshit. you definitely don't have to have a degree to know the things you could learn in college, but it's obvious that you've never cracked a book on the bulk of these subjects either for a class or for leisure (see: your fundamental misunderstanding of what it means to be "working class").

#60 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,613 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

No, you just call everyone stupid that doesn't agree with you bc its your nature.

You are completely incapable of having adult discussion... It's really, really, REALLY pathetic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.