• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Cam fined an additonal 10k, Hardy, Godfrey also fined

I'm re-watching the Raiders game, and just noticed #90 on the play in which Cam and Tommy Kelly got into it. Bryant, #90, is the guy who actually got the sack on the play. So what did he do for a celebration? He got up, mimicked ripping a heart out of the opponents chest, held the imaginary heart in his hand for a few seconds and opened and closed his fist a few times to simulate that it was still beating, and then threw the heart to the ground.

Is this really legal? How is this different than doing a throat slash or other violent portrayal?

I now see the point many are making about these excessive celebrating that takes place with every personal accomplishments on the field. It is getting a bit out of hand. What's next, a group of players , will start river dancing at the sacking of a QB.

All teams need to save their clebrating for the TDs. That's more than enough celebrating, IMO,

I now see the point many are making about these excessive celebrating that takes place with every personal accomplishments on the field. It is getting a bit out of hand. What's next, a group of players , will start river dancing at the sacking of a QB.

All teams need to save their clebrating for the TDs. That's more than enough celebrating, IMO,

As long as they don't take too long celebrating, I don't see the harm.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    koolmand

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts