• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#76 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

I'm re-watching the Raiders game, and just noticed #90 on the play in which Cam and Tommy Kelly got into it. Bryant, #90, is the guy who actually got the sack on the play. So what did he do for a celebration? He got up, mimicked ripping a heart out of the opponents chest, held the imaginary heart in his hand for a few seconds and opened and closed his fist a few times to simulate that it was still beating, and then threw the heart to the ground.

Is this really legal? How is this different than doing a throat slash or other violent portrayal?

I now see the point many are making about these excessive celebrating that takes place with every personal accomplishments on the field. It is getting a bit out of hand. What's next, a group of players , will start river dancing at the sacking of a QB.

All teams need to save their clebrating for the TDs. That's more than enough celebrating, IMO,

#77 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,993 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

I now see the point many are making about these excessive celebrating that takes place with every personal accomplishments on the field. It is getting a bit out of hand. What's next, a group of players , will start river dancing at the sacking of a QB.

All teams need to save their clebrating for the TDs. That's more than enough celebrating, IMO,

As long as they don't take too long celebrating, I don't see the harm.

#78 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

As long as they don't take too long celebrating, I don't see the harm.

Yeah, that would be quite a visual.

#79 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

NFL refs can go fug themselves for all I care.

Buncha dumbasses

#80 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,120 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

Im glad. It was week sixteen and we have been out of PO contintion since week 10, and yet these guy are playing like its the fuggin Nfc Championship. Good for them. Good for Rivera.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.