#1 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,427 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

I heard that if Obama doesn't jump off a cliff or something milk will be $9 a gallon starting in January and I drink lot's of milk . So I've been looking for alternatives to milk and found this stuff

Posted Image

I remember as a kid being raised by my grandma she would get a box each month with govt cheese, PB and a box of powdered milk you mixed with water but she always gave the milk away.

Have you tried this? or would anybody here like to invest in a community cow and get our own milk, We can call the cow Cam or something cool like that.
Posted Image

please discuss

#2 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,479 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

Posted Image

#3 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,218 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

i can see 5.00 happening with no trouble.

#4 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

If yall youngstas grew up like I did you wouldn't care about milk as much,I use to eat my cereal with water real talk.

Now thats some trill shyt.

#5 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,121 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

As long as Miller Lite is $18 a case, fug it. America voted for this bullshit. No use crying over spilled milk.

#6 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

As long as Miller Lite is $18 a case, fug it. America voted for this bullshit. No use crying over spilled milk.

U sound salty u Republican?

#7 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,121 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

U sound salty u Republican?

Doesn't much matter how I vote, I'm just saving extra money for the increased taxes I'll be paying next year. America's collective voice was heard.

#8 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

Doesn't much matter how I vote, I'm just saving extra money for the increased taxes I'll be paying next year. America's collective voice was heard.

You wanted Romney as our president?Romney was all about helping the rich get richer,im glad America didn't vote him as president.

#9 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,121 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

You wanted Romney as our president?Romney was all about helping the rich get richer,im glad America didn't vote him as president.

Assume what you will. But save your money.

Are there any raps about the cost of milk you can plagiarize?

#10 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

Assume what you will. But save your money.

Are there any raps about the cost of milk you can plagiarize?

I don't assume playa.

No I don't rap about milk,I rap about the trill things in life.

#11 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

You mean you want to keep yourself and your family on the government milk teat? So you approve of subsidies to corporations? Drink this instead. Much better for you than processed calf food from bovine growth hormone inspired cows. Better for your kids too - you'll also find your daughters dont start sprouting boobies and pubic hair at age 9 anymore.

Posted Image

#12 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,181 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

Was milk $9 a gallon before the Bush tax cuts? I don't think so.

Do people forget that quickly exactly what this "fiscal cliff" is? George Bush enacted tax cuts through the EGTRRA in 2001, the JGTRRA in 2003 that were set to expire in 2010 when Obama extended them. Well, they're set to expire again.

This is a Republican tax plan that will expire and the Republicans have not brought any sound reason or alternative to the table except to raise the Medicare eligibility age, cut Social Security and Medicaid, calling them "entitlements." Sorry, but when I pay taxes toward a benefit I'm scheduled to receive when I choose to, it's not an "entitlement" that I think someone else can manipulate the when and how much I get.

Obama doesn't have to do anything. It's a Republican tax plan set to expire and, if the Republicans want the same or a similar tax plan to continue, it's up to them to bring something credible to the table, pretty friggin' simple.

By the way, the average price for a gallon of milk in 2001 was $1.19.

#13 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:50 AM

I heard about this. Its something to do with the farm bill, aka the worst piece of legislation that noone gives a flying fug about.

Basically the government buys excess milk produced by dairy farms at some baseline rate, and for some stupid fuging reason that price is set to double when we hit the fiscal cliff. I suspect that there will not be a massive price hike, because if they try to double the price of milk nobody is gonna buy it. Well I'm certainly not at least

#14 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

I heard about this. Its something to do with the farm bill, aka the worst piece of legislation that noone gives a flying fug about.

Basically the government buys excess milk produced by dairy farms at some baseline rate, and for some stupid fuging reason that price is set to double when we hit the fiscal cliff. I suspect that there will not be a massive price hike, because if they try to double the price of milk nobody is gonna buy it. Well I'm certainly not at least

I agree. Milk is really a luxury item, not something you have to have. If they raise the price of pizza to $80.00 bucks a pie are you going to buy it? I certainly hope not. Please raise the price and then let it all sour on the shelf while people choose a healthier alternative. Then the dairy industry and the stupid government breaks all the farm and agricultural companies get can proceed to go fug themselves. If you can't sell all of something with a shelf life, you shouldn't produce so much.

#15 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Fwiw, I don't understand why the milk that is actually on the shelf, that the grocery stores have already paid for, would go up. I can see milk prices shooting up as they have to replace what is on the shelf, but if they go up on Jan 1st, then its just price gouging I think.

Btw, milk going up won't just impact those that sell milk. Milk is a base ingredient in many foods. Of course, for some things, we could start using powdered milk. I am not sure if that is going up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.