#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,637 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

Here I am, fresh off a two day drive back to Charlotte from a Christmas vacation at my in-laws in northern Michigan. I drove a fuging minivan 18 hours up and 18 hours back so my wife and two kids could enjoy the holidays with her side of the family, do a little skiing, and chill the fug out for a few days. I gave up my tickets and found a bar in Cadillac, MI so I could watch my beloved Panthers play the Raiders with no fuging sound because of the Packers game. I helped an old lady install a TV in her room at a retirement home. I made up stories to sneak out of the house to avoid my bro-in-laws coffee so I could go buy some Tim Horton's coffee. So now I find myself drinking some late night beers to blow off some of the steam I built up driving through hell as I followed the 8 million people that have transplanted from up north to Charlotte; the extra traffic making my 8 hour leg of the trip nearly 10 hours. I'm pooping with a beer in my left hand and my iPhone in my right. All in all it has been a decent few days. Now, my Panthers get to face the Taints and bandwagon nation on Sunday. If there is a larger bandwagon fanbase in this universe I would like to see them. It's ironic how quite you "diehard" faggy little "lifelong" Saint fans have been this year. I guess that dream of holding the Lombardi up in front of Gordell at the rape dome collapsed like a paper mâché levee. And today your Vicodin addict coach agreed to sign an extension so I figured Alicejandra would be here jumping for joy and bragging about how rich his sugar daddy's make him. But I guess by now you idiots are rocking Cowboy or Seahawks gear. Seahawk J is in full effect on some Pacific Northwest message board spewing hate towards Ram fans I suppose. Well, I just wanted to say eat my poo Saints fans, assuming there are any around nowadays. A corn filled turd floats in a bowl of water. You guys sink like a ton of bricks when the going gets tough, just as I predicted. You guys are all a bunch of soft excuses for pussies. I hope Drew Brees's mole gets infected when Greg Hardy plants his sweaty nut sack on it after a sack. Rot in hell you filth from that sub-sea level shithole. And sleep well knowing that the only Super Bowl win in your crappy franchise history has a big fat asterisk by it. One final note, your 2012 Taints defense is 280 yards shy of becoming the worst in NFL history. Suck it.

#2 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,160 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

There's a reason that Louisiana is the "L" shaped state. When the borders were created they just new that area of the country was going to be filled with losers.

everybody except the duck dynasty guys. They are awesome

Posted Image

#3 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,604 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

LMAO

#4 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,637 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

Proof. Where the fug are you Alice!!

#5 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:02 AM

.I hope Drew Brees's mole gets infected when Greg Hardy plants his sweaty nut sack on it after a sack.

All Hail SCP.

#6 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:14 AM

Yeah those used-to-be Saints bandwagon fans won't be showing up anytime soon because they don't exist anymore. I'd be willing to bet they are on the RG3 bandwagon, the Seahawks bandwagon, or maybe even the 49ers bandwagon

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,317 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

quality

#8 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

n/m

#9 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,637 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Did you hear those swamp retards cheering when Cam got hurt? Bunch of fuging losers.

#10 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

i just saw that commercial with Drew Brees and his favorite boy band One Direction. I love how they cover up that poo stain on his face for the commercial. maybe little boy semen is a cure for those things

#11 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,558 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

i like the NFL mobile commercial with brees in it too

"well i'm this trillionaire quarterback getting a plate of what looks like chili blasted all over me. i am at some random backyard cook out with a bunch of normals wearing a saints t-shirt under a sport coat"

#12 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

How the Saints will get Clowney, per SaintsReport...

Here's how we get him. trade away our 1st round pick this year for multiple picks next year (a 1, 2 and maybe 4 as well), then trade away our two 1's and our first in 2015 and do a julio jones trade for this guy. I would be willing to trade three 1s for this guy. Next peppers/allen/jpp double digit sack guy forsure. guaranteed 7+ pro bowler for the next decade. Make it happen Loomis!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.