Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R0CKnR0LLA

It was nice knowing you DeAngelo

139 posts in this topic

Great game D. Will...

He wouldn't be considered overpaid if he would've been used properly the way he has the last few weeks. You have to look a little deeper to understand

No, he is overpaid because NFL rbs dont make that much money. Deangelo is not Adrian Peterson, and he isnt going to get 20 carries per game. He is overpaid

He wouldn't be considered overpaid if he would've been used properly the way he has the last few weeks. You have to look a little deeper to understand

I think you need to look deeper to understand, we have way to much money invested at one position. Rb's are dime a dozen, we need to free up some cap, and thats a place to start.

If y'all can't see dwill is still elite and deserves to stay here there's no hope. Cra will still hang on to he's 30 poo. Who in the hell has a career game while they're on the decline? I'll wait...

horrible post

Awesome last game for DeAngelo as a Panther. He still has to be cut though, I'd rather have him than Stewart but it's cheaper to cut DeAngelo

he would get us more than that. We'd easily get a 3rd. but there is no way we trade now that they figured out how to use him and he is lighting teams up

No we wouldn't and he won't break 500 yards next year if he is a Panther.

When you trade a player, you are trading the non-guaranteed portion of the contract as well. When you have a player that is way overpaid for production, it absolutely kills their trade value.

He hasn't done anything a third round pick who makes 480,000 couldn't do

He was piss against Oakland. Ditto against a hapless Philly team

He had a huge run called back against Oakland and none of the RB's performed well against Philly.