Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It was nice knowing you DeAngelo

139 posts in this topic

Posted

I changed my twitter name months ago, never changed the sig...society..it falls..

You just got busted. Get the FUG outta here.

Posted

You just got busted. Get the FUG outta here.

I sat here, and watched the entire 2010 season..start to finish..I have nothing to prove to you, or anybody else...blah...

Posted

If we didn't have Stewart/Tolbert I'd feel a lot worse about the idea of cutting Williams.

Posted

I sat here, and watched the entire 2010 season..start to finish..I have nothing to prove to you, or anybody else...blah...

Yeah it's gotta suck getting booted from the playoffs in the first round every season like that. Now GTFO.

Posted

Not-Awesomeness = Not-A-Panthers-Fan?

Posted

I've noticed DeAngelo won't give up any of the touchdown footballs he's scored the past couple of weeks to Cam. I think he's figuring that football may be the last TD he scores as a Panther.

Posted

yeah I hate it but he is gone, I think he still has so good years left.

Posted

deangelo is still productive. id trade stewart first

Productivity is relatively easy to find at RB. Should part with both and start building a quality OL.....protect the franchise QB and it aids both the run and pass.

Posted

I've noticed DeAngelo won't give up any of the touchdown footballs he's scored the past couple of weeks to Cam. I think he's figuring that football may be the last TD he scores as a Panther.

Yeah, no big deal but that is kind of odd. We give away every ball except when he scores

Posted

I'd rather add to our OL and secondary...wait on Hardy.

And that is what we will do. The new GM will not sit and watch for a year like some suggest. I think he will see what Hurney has done and start cutting ties with some of the ridiculous contracts immediately, even if it costs us in the short term.

My comment about Hardy was based on 2 things--He will get more expensive the more we wait; it was in response to a comment about giving Cam a big deal now. My point was that there are other players whose contracts expire first that we need to commit to.

This should be an interesting week. I expect to hear an announcement that Ross or Gettlemen has been hired and I expect Rivera to be let go within the next 7 days. I do not think the new GM will want RR and will not be impressed with the game management and what can be percieved as a lack of discipline (3 personal fouls, 3 fines in one week). Nor will he be impressed that he won 4 of 6 because he has only 1 victory against a winning team, while losing teams have beaten the Panthers more often. 2-8, eliminated--after that, who cares?

Posted

.. nice thread (ahem)

Posted

It was nice knowing or tackling you... Said the saints defense