Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting Chip Kelly Story

53 posts in this topic

Posted

I have virtually zero doubt that Chip Kelly is an NFL head coach next season. I just don't think it's going to be here. I think he ends up in Philly to be honest.

I don't know if we're even interested, but I think someone is going to fall head over heels in love with him and offer him a metric poo ton of money. I'm not sure if the gamble is worth it. I see Kelly like I saw Cam Newton - total boom or bust. I don't see anyway he's just average or okay. I see him being great or abyssmally awful and out of the league in short order. I thought Newton was worth the gamble with the new rookie wage scale. I would've thought differently if he was going to get a Sam Bradford style contract. Obviously in hindsight it would've still been a good gamble, but I would've been a lot less inclined to get on the "draft Cam Newton" bandwagon. With coaches, there is no such wage scale. You're probably gonna have to pay Kelly like a future HOFer to get him. I have a hard time envisioning JR doing that.

We are interested in Kelly the race is between him and McCoy

Posted

I think the "who is Jim Harbaugh?" quote tells you how JR feels about hiring a college HC.

Posted

LMFAO!!!!!!!

JUST YESTERDAY PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT WANTING HIM BC OF ARTICLES LIKE HOW HE WANTED FULL CONTROL IN DECISION MAKING. NOW, ONE LITTLE GOOD STORY COMES OUT, AND EVERYONE WANTS KELLY NOW. LMFAO!!!!! HOW PEOPLE CHANGES THEIR MIND SO QUICKLY.

LMFAO AT THE HUDDLERS.

Posted

LMFAO!!!!!!!

JUST YESTERDAY PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT WANTING HIM BC OF ARTICLES LIKE HOW HE WANTED FULL CONTROL IN DECISION MAKING. NOW, ONE LITTLE GOOD STORY COMES OUT, AND EVERYONE WANTS KELLY NOW. LMFAO!!!!! HOW PEOPLE CHANGES THEIR MIND SO QUICKLY.

LMFAO AT THE HUDDLERS.

why you yelling?

if he can win i don't care how much control he has.

Posted

LMFAO!!!!!!!

LMFAO AT THE HUDDLERS.

... the "Huddlers" aren't a hive mind. I pretty much guarantee you the people who were saying they don't want him because he wants full control aren't the same ones that are saying they want him because of this story (or wanted him before this story was published).

1 person likes this

Posted

LMFAO!!!!!!!

LMFAO AT THE HUDDLERS.

You mad bro?

Posted

You mad bro?

nope im not mad bc you want him and myself wouldnt mind someone like Kelly

Posted

why you yelling?

if he can win i don't care how much control he has.

yellin lol

and I wouldnt care if someone like Kelly has full control. I love to see Kelly have full control in the draft, etc.

Posted

nope im not mad bc you want him and myself wouldnt mind someone like Kelly

Then why type in all caps that the huddlers are quick to change their positions. Even though most of the people on this thread were for chip Kelly before or not the same ones on the last thread.

Posted

I am far from fully sold on Kelly, and would be surprised if JR bought into him.

But I gotta say, bringing him into the fold with his brusque manner and his rep, added to Cam's swag and reputation around the league...well, let's just say it would be fun to watch. We would officially become the bad boys of the NFL, especially if we started winning big.

You think we get roasted in the press now? Ha, you haven't seen anything yet!

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL chuck is mad we aren't hiring another DC to be our head coach.

Posted

LMFAO!!!!!!!

LMFAO AT THE HUDDLERS.

GREAT POINT HAHAHAHA LMAO ROFL LOL LULZ!!!!