If the Cats are going to get there 8th win, they aren't going to get a better opportunity than tonight. The Bobcats are bad, but the Hornets are worse. Both teams will be tired, they are both coming off of losses last night and luckily tonight; someone has to win (hopefully it's the Cats). The Cats pretty much have a match-up advantage at every position so expect them to use everyone on the offensive and defensive end tonight.
- Five of the Bobcats seven wins have come at home this year.
- I believe this is one of the first times that the Panthers and Bobcats have played opponents from the same city in a back to back situation.
- Interesting Stat: Nine of the players tonight played at three schools (Duke: Austin Rivers, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson),(Connecticut: Kemba Walker, Ben Gordon, Jeff Adrien), (Kentucky: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Anthony Davis, Darius Miller).
- Kidd-Gilchrist and Davis only lost two games at Kentucky, in the NBA they have a combined 45 losses and a combined 1-25 in the month of December.
- Ben Gordon scored 34 points the last time the Bobcats played the Hornets and he averages 22.1 points per game against them (his best against any team).
- The Hornets have won three straight games in Charlotte.
Key to Victory: Exploit all match-ups: Kemba Walker, Gerald Henderson, and MKG all have very favorable match-ups tonight.
Starting Line Ups
PG- Kemba Walker
SG- Gerald Henderson
SF- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
PF- Hakim Warrick
C- Bismack Biyombo
New Orleans Hornets
PG- Greivis Vasquez
SG- Austin Rivers
SF- Lance Thomas
PF- Anthony Davis
C- Robin Lopez