Photo
- - - - -

Game 30: Charlotte Bobcats (7-22) vs. New Orleans Hornets (6-23)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#49 Implied Volatility

Implied Volatility

Evil Speculator

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Well, fug it... You are right, we fans should just accept whatever the front office puts on the floor, buy tix season after season, sit there and STFU... Sorry bro, but im frustrated as hell! Its a cruel joke to live in city blessed with 2 pro franchises and they both suck yearly to the point of personal embarrassment! Feels like ground hog day over and over and over again...

Did I say you shouldn't be frustrated? I'm certainly frustrated. However I understand what the Bobcats are trying to do. And despite this 18-game skid I feel that this franchise is heading in the right direction for the first time in its existence.

#50 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

Well, fug it... You are right, we fans should just accept whatever the front office puts on the floor, buy tix season after season, sit there and STFU... Sorry bro, but im frustrated as hell! Its a cruel joke to live in city blessed with 2 pro franchises and they both suck yearly to the point of personal embarrassment! Feels like ground hog day over and over and over again...

Do you want to overpay some free agents, trade for some vets, and make a run for the 8th seed every year? Or actually build a team that has a hope of winning a playoff series a few years down the road?

Because that is quite literally the choice you have to make as a small market NBA team.