Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why not Andy Reid?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright, I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't been able to read the forum like I used to. But from what I can tell most of you are up Chip Kelly's ass. The last thing I want is Chud's clone running this team. He'd overuse Cam's athletic ability and get him hurt. We need someone with experience... we don't have the time to experiment with a college coach, which rarely works. Andy Reid is an extremely good coach, one of the best of his era. But much like John Fox, sometimes coaches just need a change of scenery. Reid has only had 3 losing seasons in 14 years of coaching. Compare that to our franchise, whose never had back to back winning seasons. And to make his resume even better, all 14 of his years have been with a mobile quarterback. So I don't know what you guys are thinking but I'm on the Andy Reid bandwagon.

Posted

Just want someone new and young.

Posted

i think some people said reid offense would take some time for cam to learn...not that he cant.

Posted

Alright, I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't been able to read the forum like I used to. But from what I can tell most of you are up Chip Kelly's ass. The last thing I want is Chud's clone running this team. He'd overuse Cam's athletic ability and get him hurt. We need someone with experience... we don't have the time to experiment with a college coach, which rarely works. Andy Reid is an extremely good coach, one of the best of his era. But much like John Fox, sometimes coaches just need a change of scenery. Reid has only had 3 losing seasons in 14 years of coaching. Compare that to our franchise, whose never had back to back winning seasons. And to make his resume even better, all 14 of his years have been with a mobile quarterback. So I don't know what you guys are thinking but I'm on the Andy Reid bandwagon.

Kelly getting cam hurt when the other choice is Reid's when mike Vick and Mcnabb were rarely healthy the whole season? I'd rather have Kelly he's much smarter then chud and will do much better then him.

1 person likes this

Posted

i don't think reid would storm in to carolina looking to shoehorn cam into a wordy walsh WCO myself

Posted

Reid headed to San Diego?

Posted

Depending on whether Dallas wins Sunday, Reid could be headed there.

Posted

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/29/source-reid-has-his-sights-set-on-san-diego/

Posted

Andy Reid is also one of the worst clock managers of his era. That isn't what we need

Posted

I want someone who will at least attempt to use the running game. Andy Reid will not....other than that if live the hire.

Kelly is not Chuds clone. He has basically adapted every offense he's run to the competition and available talent. He'd do te same here and don't think he'd overuse Cam.

Posted

Reid throws the ball too much. I want a guy who knows balance on offense. Right now, Bruce Arians looks to be my favorite for coach next year.

Posted

He promoted his offensive line coach to defensive coordinator and his offensive schemes don't really mesh well with our personnel