Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you currently stand on Rivera?

Should we keep Rivera?   52 votes

1. 1. Should we keep Rivera?

• If we win today he should stay if not he needs to be fired.
    • I don't care what happens today Rivera needs to go
    • Even if we lose I still think Rivera deserves another year

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

Posted

BUT, i really like that our defense is #8 in the NFL. a new competent OC, and better close game management and Rivera might be on the right track..

Posted

Where do I stand?

I'd love to stand right next to the taxi and hold the door open for him when he leaves town.

Posted

he hasn't gotten it done...these late season wins seem like positive momemtum until you look at the teams we've beaten...he's won like what, 3 games in two years that weren't after we were eliminated from the playoffs...moving on...next.....................

Posted

Keep Ron Rivera as a DC and hire Bruce Arians as our head coach. Along with Marc Ross as our GM

Posted

I was watching the "A Football Life" episode about Jimmy Johnson last night, and they mentioned in it how several coaches we now consider to be legends had really crappy seasons the first couple of years with their teams. Then they went on to build storied franchises that we still talk about today. I think we have become a people who demand instant gratification instead of being willing to have the patience and determination to build something truly unique and special. Given that every other Panthers coach has been afforded at least three years to get the job done, I am willing to extend RR the same courtesy. Keeping in mind that he's still learning how to be a head coach too, I look at what I see on the team now and I see progress. I think fairness dictates he get his third year.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm behind Rivera 100%. This team is making progress........

PS......todays game should have no barring on whether or not RR stays as HC.

Posted

Rivera needs to be gone. It's ridiculous a late season "trend" upward can save his job. Get his awful decision making and stoic face out of here.

Posted

I think the game today will have an effect on the Rivera decision. Now, whether or not it should is a completely different issue. But it would be hard for JR to overlook the outcome of this heated division matchup.

Posted

:thumbsd:

Posted

FIRE THAT SOM A BITCH