Photo
- - - - -

Where do you currently stand on Rivera?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we keep Rivera? (52 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we keep Rivera?

1. If we win today he should stay if not he needs to be fired. (10 votes [19.23%])

Percentage of vote: 19.23%

2. Voted I don't care what happens today Rivera needs to go (28 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

3. Even if we lose I still think Rivera deserves another year (14 votes [26.92%])

Percentage of vote: 26.92%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Malt Liquor

Malt Liquor

Smoothest cat n da city

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

Keep Ron Rivera as a DC and hire Bruce Arians as our head coach. Along with Marc Ross as our GM

#17 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

I was watching the "A Football Life" episode about Jimmy Johnson last night, and they mentioned in it how several coaches we now consider to be legends had really crappy seasons the first couple of years with their teams. Then they went on to build storied franchises that we still talk about today. I think we have become a people who demand instant gratification instead of being willing to have the patience and determination to build something truly unique and special. Given that every other Panthers coach has been afforded at least three years to get the job done, I am willing to extend RR the same courtesy. Keeping in mind that he's still learning how to be a head coach too, I look at what I see on the team now and I see progress. I think fairness dictates he get his third year.

#18 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,602 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

I'm behind Rivera 100%. This team is making progress........

PS......todays game should have no barring on whether or not RR stays as HC.

#19 PantherKyle

PantherKyle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Rivera needs to be gone. It's ridiculous a late season "trend" upward can save his job. Get his awful decision making and stoic face out of here.

#20 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

I think the game today will have an effect on the Rivera decision. Now, whether or not it should is a completely different issue. But it would be hard for JR to overlook the outcome of this heated division matchup.

#21 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

:thumbsd:

#22 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

FIRE THAT SOM A BITCH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.