Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera is safe per Yahoo.com

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Jason Cole? Never heard of him (QCB voice)

Posted

You think fans would actually revolt and tickets sales would plummet if beane and Rivera stayed??

Posted

The sun rises and sets next year with Cam's mental focus and Riv, Chud, and Beane's recollection of just how bad it went when they tried to outsmart everyone in the league by turning Cam into The Golden Calf of Bristol. Sometimes learning these lessons the hard way is better than starting over with somebody else who will have their own ridiculous notions gnawing at them. Yeah it was stupid and yeah it wasted our season but it looks like most of that garbage is in the past and we are finally moving forward.

Maybe this is a team of guys who have seen the limitations and who are therefore the best suited to move forward with.

Posted

Wow. What a bunch of know-it-all negative Nostradamuses.

Posted

You think fans would actually revolt and tickets sales would plummet if beane and Rivera stayed??

No because tickets are already sold in the form of PSLs

Posted

JR loves his yes men but fug me that would be stupid.

Posted

The older I get the more I realize what a jackass Jerry Richardson is.

Posted

Cole source, who has always been a Panther hater BTW, is Pat Yasinskas

Which we all know is BS.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Posted

Yeah right. Youll be back here just like the rest of us next season.

Seriously if Beane is the GM fans will depart in droves and I'll be among them. I refuse to support a team that is content to simply take my money and pile up losing seasons.

Posted

a bean/rivera combo will sure get the butts in the seats

Posted

I actually think Jerry Richardson has changed his way of thinking some. Cam Newton was brought in who I want it but was still a lil shocked they got him. Then he fired Marty. He is growing impatient just like the rest of us so I really do see him getting a new coach here

Posted

I just do not see this happening. There is no way we brought in an outside source to search for a new GM, and then end up keeping the interim guy. This just makes no sense to me.