Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuechly not mentioned for DROY

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, god forbid we would actually root for Panther's players to receive awards. I mean seriously, what kind of immature idiot would do that.

Those who are above it all and are such smarter and better people than us mere plebeians, of course.

Look up thread... you'll see a couple of these superior species in action.

2 people like this

Posted

I could live with Jenkins.

David is nowhere near Luke this season.

Posted

PANTHERS AGAINST THE WORLD

Preach

Posted

Are you mixing up Jenkins with Hayward? Jenkins has 4 interceptions on the season, Hayward has 6...

Posted

The fact that the they mentioned Jenkins over Hayward and David over Kuechly makes me think the OP is mistaken about something.

Posted

The fact that the they mentioned Jenkins over Hayward and David over Kuechly makes me think the OP is mistaken about something.

na .. that's what Howie Long said .. he got them confused .. I heard it also

Posted

Kuechly droy my vote.

Posted

Whether he deserves it or not I never thought he was in the running.

His play is not flashy, his team had a losing season and is a small market team that gets no media.

Hopefully it fires him up for the future, just like hopefully the pro-bowl snubs fire the rest of the team up.

By the way, I thought we'd all be used to being overlooked, under estimated and invisible in the media?

Posted

I still wish we woulda snagged Jenkins.

Posted

I still wish we woulda snagged Jenkins.

yeah I was hoping we were going to take him in the second instead of Amini but whatever I guess.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kinda hard to draft a player who is gone before you pick.

Posted

Charley Casserley mentioned Kuechly as his choice for ROY for both offence and defence. At least someone is giving this guy the recognition he deserves. But i have a feeling he'll be snubbed. But why does it even matter, we have HoF talents at the most important positions on both offence and defence. I feel like we're set for years to come

It is not often you see a player as active pre-snap and dominate as much as kuechly does in his ROOKIE year. This guy is special..