Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Growl

This Game Has been one of the worst officiated games we've had this season

40 posts in this topic

I made a topic on this, but looks as if me and you are the only two that felt this way

Oh, you both make a great point.

But the "realists" only care when they can ride their high horse in favor of the team PLAYING the Panthers.

That's more "real". When you complain about your own team being screwed, you're a "homer".

1 person likes this

They blew that Olsen fumble call pretty bad. It was clearly a fumble and if they didn't blow the whistle rendering the play dead, the Saints probably would have returned that fumble for a TD and that would have likely sealed the game. I was surprised not only the announcers but the OFFICIALS didn't mention that they blew the play dead before the Saints had a chance to recover the fumble...

But I saw some plays where Saints defenders jumped the ball early which could have been PI, and there was a definite hold on Kuechly on Sproles TD late in the game. But did those calls affect the outcome of the game? Only the Olsen one. So why the bitching?

:lol: You are a piece of work.

Is it a lot more fun on that higher plane that you live upon?

Seems like it was just you.

they really screwed up the Olsen call - which was a huge momentum swing in our favor

Yeah I can't believe they didn't give the ball to N.O. on that play.

Anybody else see the N.O. defender not even try to tackle Cam but just headbutted him as he went by?

I'll try to find a gif of screen cap or something.