Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Rivera deserves another year

75 posts in this topic

Posted

If we win, he might stay another year. So what do you guys want more, a win and Rivera next year, or a loss and a new coach? There is no in between.

I always want a win. I'm not guaranteed tomorrow.

Posted

Yea, he gone

Posted

If we win, he might stay another year. So what do you guys want more, a win and Rivera next year, or a loss and a new coach? There is no in between.

Win or lose. I believe Ron job here is over come Monday. Went from 7-9 in season 1 to 5-11 or 6-10 in second season. That shows that this team has regressed. Plain and simple.

Posted

I guess the only way I can handle Rivera staying, is if we get a new OC. I can't take this entire staff again next year.

Posted

Win or lose. I believe Ron job here is over come Monday. Went from 7-9 in season 1 to 5-11 or 6-10 in second season. That shows that this team has regressed. Plain and simple.

What in the fug are you talking about?

6 people like this

Posted

6-10 in season one

6-10 or 7-9 in season two (YTBD)

Posted

6-10 in season one

6-10 or 7-9 in season two (YTBD)

Well bottomline very little progress has been made this year. Most of our wins come from crappy teams like we are. Ron in my opinion just ain't good enough to take this tea, very far. I feel that we need a HC with more emotions on the sidelines and practices to.

Posted

I always want the win. If that means Rivera stays, that is an indictment of JRs ineptitude.

Posted

Well bottomline very little progress has been made this year. Most of our wins come from crappy teams like we are. Ron in my opinion just ain't good enough to take this tea, very far. I feel that we need a HC with more emotions on the sidelines and practices to.

I agree I was just correcting you on the records.

Posted

So is this lead great Rivera coaching?! Or do we still need a coach that is emotional.

Posted

A topic title I hope to never see again.

We're getting outclassed and this game is on its way to being a blowout.

Hoe really??????????????

Posted

A topic title I hope to never see again.

We're getting outclassed and this game is on its way to being a blowout.

hahaha what a fool