Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Poor Armanti :(

173 posts in this topic

Wow Appalachians are sassy

im-just-saying.jpg

he makes play's when he needs to.

Is that so? I'm not an Armanti hater, or a fan for that matter. But if he made plays when he needs to, I think we would have won more than 15 of the 48 games in his tenure.

And he would have made more than 2 plays in his entire career.

He was only trapped outside the hash marks bc he made a slow move toward the sideline. He was winded after 30 yards? I don't think so....he doesn't have short speed or "long" speed. He just isn't what we thought.

Again, Hester skills are NOT required to score there.

And punt returners often have lanes AFTER making the first guy miss. AE can't do that. Only PR he ever had he didn't have to worry about making the first guy miss.

He followed his blockers to re outside. If you don't have elite speed, you don't try to improvise.

How many punt returns for TDs are there in an NFL season? Even with our poor coverage teams the past few years, the low number might surprise you.

I think our fanbase has unrealistic expectations after having returners like Michael Bates and Steve Smith.

Yes, "useless" players have 69 yard returns in the NFL. How much fun is it to hate on your own players? You must have nothing else in your life.

Armanti's dad, Rocko Edwards?

lol armanti sux

Is that so? I'm not an Armanti hater, or a fan for that matter. But if he made plays when he needs to, I think we would have won more than 15 of the 48 games in his tenure.

I don't disagree with your statement but how many times has he been on and off from punt, kick to WR? We had inconsistency from losing Pillares and Joe Adams fumbling, and splitting returns from armon, munnerlyn, and Lafell.

I don't disagree with your statement but how many times has he been on and off from punt, kick to WR? We had inconsistency from losing Pillares and Joe Adams fumbling, and splitting returns from armon, munnerlyn, and Lafell.

He had a fair shot to prove his worth last year.....was the league's most ineffective and least productive.

• Topics

• Of course, he's so massive he has his own gravitational pull. 
    • You miss the point. Taylor was here before. We picked him because of what he could do for our wide receivers not because he had some great knowledge no other person had on the staff. Shula and Rivera and Gettleman studied multiple college systems for months before signing Taylor or drafting McCaffrey or Curtis and would have drafted the same whether Taylor was here or not. They liked the way Taylor developed McCaffrey which showed his talent but Stanford's offense wasn't Taylors idea or unique to him. Shula has a connection to Taylor as early as when Shula was at Alabama.  The debate was whether Taylor was chosen to replace Shula because Shula didn't know what to do to run a college offense and if he screwed up Taylor would replace him. And that Taylor was the reason and most influential in getting McCaffrey. I said it wasn't even close to the truth and this plan predated Taylor and was more thorough and we'll thought out. Everything since then just confirms I was right once again like usual.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GSO Goat