Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poor Armanti :(

174 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hehe. two game clinching plays by Armanti HOF! I think he could have done a flip over the punter if he wanted to but he was thinking about giving his teammates a chance to get more yards and touchdowns. Think of him how you will but I think he is one hell of a teammate.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pantherfan49' timestamp='1356903857' post='2067886']

They will be here all week touting up Armanti while the rest of us are at our jobs.
[/quote]

that's cute because you think App is a bad school full of potheads and the likes.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='AppStatePanther' timestamp='1356904113' post='2067922']
that's cute because you think App is a bad school full of potheads and the likes.
[/quote]

Nah, I think App is a school full of grads without jobs......

but I am just messing with App State fans. I have no hate for them, except for their unreasonable fascination for AE as an NFL player.

Posted · Report post

If you are working all week that must mean you have to work on new years eve and new years day with your AWESOME job yet I get holidays off because I don't work retail. Enjoy your retail job and remember... UP SALE! no matter how many times they say no you should keep pressuring them.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Someone missed a block on the punter. Should have been blocked to begin with. Armanti made a good play. Good vision, decisive and without hesitation. Good all around play.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He's not a strong runner at all. Has no power!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pantherfan49' timestamp='1356904237' post='2067941']

but I am just messing with App State fans. I have no hate for them, except for their unreasonable fascination for AE as an NFL player.
[/quote]

Ok well I don't think AE is a great NFL player I just use sarcasm because anything armanti does here is wrong because of where he was selected and the various APP fans who do what you are talking about.

P.S. I know alot of grads from just my class with nice jobs but I think that is a universal statement applying to many schools.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

it's ok AE, JStew has the same problem. Who can forget that 2008 green bay game.

Posted · Report post

I made a drinking game where I take a drink every time Armanti jukes someone.

I still don't know what alcohol tastes like.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pantherfan49' timestamp='1356904237' post='2067941']

[/quote]

well sir, I will be at my job at a fortune 100 company in Charlotte this week instead of on this board touting for Armanti. Please enlighten us though on what fine academic institution you went to since you're going to hate on App
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Some kid a few posts back just said that someone missed a block on the punter. ROFL that is almost as funny as the play itself.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pantherfan49' timestamp='1356903857' post='2067886']

They will be here all week touting up Armanti while the rest of us are at our jobs.
[/quote]

what? no va-ca?

damn. I been off for two weeks.

oh wait. are you talking to only the appstate grads or everybody?