Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poor Armanti :(

174 posts in this topic

Posted

i like how he threw a aggressive stiff arm at the punter lol. Good job by armanti i was pulling for him to score so hard. I came to check the huddle after the return and it was shutdown.

Posted

Does being in the Pro Bowl make you a faster punter?

No, but it does mean you can punt for distance.

Posted

If the punter wouldn't have got him, #15 would have got him. Edwards wasn't getting a TD out of that. That punter was hauling ass, though and Edwards is really slow.

Lol at #78 on our team...He was probably thinking, come on Armanti..you can't get caught by the punter.

Posted

Just to get Zod some more traffic....

Armanti led the team in both yards per punt return and yards per catch.

Disclaimer: Yes, I know he had limited attempts. Yes, I'm an App State guy. Yes, I know he got tackled by the punter. Yes, I know he was wide open on the 82 yard reception. No, he doesn't have break-away speed.

By the way, I wonder what John Kilgo would say?

Posted

my god what is there to even argue about. It was a nice return. We got a game sealing TD the very next play. You don't have to love AE but give the guy some props. It was our best return of the season.

Spot on.

Posted

Armanti longest pass catch this season 82 yards.

Armanti longest punt return this season 69 yards.

Haters! :thumbsu:

And in the end, his speed (or lack there of) got the best of him.

He gone after the year

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus fuggin' Christ, you "fans" are ignorant c*nts. He made a huge play that help bust the game wide open, much like his 82 yard reception against Washington, and everyone bashes him?? I thought Joe Adams was the "savior" according to the AE haters ... oh wait ... 2 fumbled punts, that's all you need to know. I'm not biased at all, just happy someone from our TEAM made a big play.

This board hurts my head with how stupid most of you are, sorry Zod (not that you care) but you lost a Huddle member. No wonder we are looked at as the laughing stock of the NFL.

2 people like this

Posted

This thread is hilarious. AE had a nice return. Big deal. He's done next to nothing his entire time here. It's time to move on.

2 people like this

Posted

can't believe he got run down by a punter- still it was a great return in a game where every big play mattered

Typical AE fanboy logic... Face it, the guy is slow by NFL standards.

Posted

Great return by AE. Pro Bowl punter had a great angle on him considering the distance of the punt.

The fact he is a pro bowl punter is irrelevant. A punter shoudnt be able to track down your PR man. That punter runs a 4.8.

Our ST is a joke. Has been for too long. Even when we have gifts we can't go the distance

Posted

ROFL yea....

What an "explosive" speedster eh....how many return men get caught from behind by fuging punters....

Slow and useless, won't be on the team next year.

God I hate Panther fans for poo like this.

Posted

I wish they would just cut him and get it over with so the debate among huddlers can end. AE could sneeze, trip over his own shoe laces and stumble into a defensive player and App fans would say OH WHAT A BLOCK!!!