Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aints fans clapping Cam's injury

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly I was stunned when I heard it.

I knew they were a low-brow bunch in the swamp but cheering for someone on the ground in obvious pain is taboo for ... well ... almost anyone with an ounce of self respect.

Stay classy New Orleans.

Posted

yeah those people down there are the scum of the earth. Don't worry another good hurricane will wipe out half of them. Won't stop the incest though

You're no better with posts like this.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, nothing like the warm caring compassion exhibited by Huddle members when we broke Palmer last week.

you're right I would have cheered, laughed, and happy cried if Brees got broken in half

1 person likes this

Posted

I bet STD's are rampant in New Orleans.... glad I haven't visited. Don't need that jumbalaya flavored HIV

Posted

Wishing death upon Saints fans is less classy than them cheering for our injuries....SMH

Posted

Reading that LSU board, they sure do hate them some Cam and Steve Smith.

Posted

cuz steve has made Roman Harper his bitch for years. Also they hate Cam becuase they see our potential, and they realize how fast their window is closing.

1 person likes this

Posted

They despise Smitty. But I don't blame them. I'm really starting to hate Jimmy Graham's bitch ass, and I've hated Brees ever since he first put on the gold and black. I despise pretty much every player on that team, but I would never cheer for an injury.

Posted

For those interested...look at the responses saints fans have for being called classless after today's game....http://www.tigerdrop...-Classless.aspx

Apparently you could only become a member of that messageboard at 2007< I bet they have no idea who Roaf, McAllister and Mills are, pathetic band wagon fans

Posted

"I normally wouldn't cheer in any player got hurt - but if Steve Smith got hurt I would make an exception.

He's a classless thug on the field."

LOL. A thug gets what he deserves.

Posted

I'll remember to clap when the next super storm flushes those turds out.