Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Last play of the game...kneel down!?!?

32 posts in this topic

Never.

people are quick to forget OP gave up on us after a few games this season to cheer for the Falcons

1 person likes this

I'm fine with the kneel down. Needed to keep things safe since that Saints offense was volatile in the 4th.

We didn't need to stoop down to their level. Take the high road. Besides, if we had scored, they probably would have done the same within 40 seconds.

WTF, I know we are not classless like the saints organization, but those dirty fugers run up the score on us last year. We are on the 5 yard line with 40 secs and don't score?

Damn you Good guy Ron

would have been nice to drop 50 on those dirty ass mofos

I would have been fine with taking the extremely low risk / chance of a fb being returned for a td.

stick that poo in the end zone!!!!

LOL, Now that i think about it, a bigger FU would have been a FG as time expired! We should have done that.

Honestly I thought that was fuging awesome. What better way to get back at them for last year than to march to within yards of the goal line and then to take a knee with plenty of time and downs. It's classy, it's Carolina.

This x100. Especially after the fact that they cheered Cams injury. What a bunch of classless low lifes.

Any team other than the Saints I would have kneeled it down, but they had a bounty on our players and were doing dirty poo in this game and they do it in every game we play them in.

I would have called for some hot sauce on Brees during his last series and defintely would have tried to score. If that makes me classless then...well...not everyone can be perfect.

that chickenshit wanted a bump to his W/L record in games decided by 7 or less.

thanks for nothing, ron you loser

I really hope you're kidding.