Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very Nice Press Conference by Cam

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Looked to me like he was hiding the fact that he was tearing up.

Look to me like he was read off a piece of paper and didn't want to miss anyone. Right after, he looked up when the conversation became less about the specifics on the team and just general questions.

1 person likes this

Posted

Like it or not the kid is just not smooth with a mic in his face and if he wants to be the transcendent athlete that he has said he wants to be he will need to develop that aspect of his persona.

And for the last time anyone who thinks I'm not a huge fan of his is completely mistaken. I love who he is and what he means to this team. But just like some folks say he needs to work on this skill or that skill on the field, I'm think he needs to work on that off the field skill.

Posted

naw needs to work on the field issues rather than speech class. his tv ads seem alright. really dont know why u would say that. not many people even watch boring press videos.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol

post-487-0-51921600-1356924310.jpg

Posted

Look to me like he was read off a piece of paper and didn't want to miss anyone. Right after, he looked up when the conversation became less about the specifics on the team and just general questions.

You need to work on YOUR interview skills.

Posted

The passive-aggressive is STRONG with some in this thread.

Posted

Why is "well spoken" only used in relationship to black people?

4 people like this

Posted

Why is "well spoken" only used in relationship to black people?

Take that poo to the tinderbox.

Posted

I'm Cam's age and I can't talk in front of like 5 people. Cam's fine

1 person likes this

Posted

+ 1. I thought the same thing

I don't know a lot about analyzing body language but he hung his head, avoided eye contact most of the time, and just seemed a little deflated considering he just won a road game against and division rival. Maybe it's the uncertainty of whether he just coached his last game for the Panthers instead of already knowing he's out.

Rivera is an emotional guy. He isn't the type to show it very much though. He doesn't like to jump up an down for the media after a great win. It's understandable that he would be emotional after a win like that. doesn't mean he is worrying about getting fired. I promise you that was the last thing on his mind there after a win like that.

Posted

I think Rivera was trying to not be emotional watch what he does when talking about Thomas Davis.

Posted

I've never had a problem with him after losses. I never want him to accept losing. Does he need to get a little better at internalizing that frustration and putting on a better show for the media sometimes? Yeah, he does. But I always want him to feel what he shows in those pressers after a loss - pissed off and unwilling to settle for failure.

4 people like this