Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very Nice Press Conference by Cam

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Some of you are working far to hard on finding a reason to be offended on someone else's behalf...

2 people like this

Posted

Some of you are working far to hard on finding a reason to be offended on someone else's behalf...

Oh man. So true.

Posted

When talking in front of a room full of people, lots of people have slight stutters.

Exactly...I was responding to the poster, not being critical.

1 person likes this

Posted

You'll not find a bigger fan or someone that wants Cam to succeed more than I do.

But he is not a well spoken young man. He could use a public speaking coach in addition to his QB coach.

What the fug does it matter when it comes to winning a football game about public speaking to reporters? That's completely assbackwards.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam's come a long way this year. I'm very proud of him. He's not the smoothest at the podium, but I think he's just being careful about what he says/doesn't say. I don't blame him.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam's come a long way this year. I'm very proud of him. He's not the smoothest at the podium, but I think he's just being careful about what he says/doesn't say. I don't blame him.

Cam has been infront of this sort of media since his college days.And in all honesty, I have yet to see any QB giving a real good interview after losing a game. As Zod stated, it's easy to criticize someone when you're not the one doing it but opinions are free.

1 person likes this