Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Derek Anderson

48 posts in this topic

they should have let him played the rest of the game after that injury.....dude always seem like he really wants to play on the sideline lol :hocky: :unsure:

The team needs to keep him around. There are no guarantees that our OL will be completely fixed next year and Cam might be forced to run for his life again.

It would be ideal to have another running QB to keep the playbook open, but at least DA brings a decent amount of experience that we can lean on for some time if Cam gets injured.

Was it just me or did he look good enough to win us some games if he is needed?

good enough to hold off jimmy

Was it just me or did he look good enough to win us some games if he is needed?

Hard to read too much into that small a sample size, but I've always been confident that Derek could play if necessary.

As much as I hope he stays, I'm sure he'll be looking for a team where he can start.

He knows Chuds offense like the back of his hand. He's a good backup but I don't think the Panthers want him starting since it really limits the plays they can run.

Anderson is a capable QB. He's not the future of the franchise, but he's a good solid guy to help Cam and come in for relief like he did today.

I said in a thread about whether the league would make cam sit out a game for the rref bump that I wouldnt mind and would like to see what DA has left in the tank. Would have liked to see some more of him today but the tiny bit I saw he looked sharp.