Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther53521

Monster Home Schedule next year

28 posts in this topic

Yes we get to play Minny!!!!!

And I always love to play in Arizona

Yes we get to play Minny!!!!!

And I always love to play in Arizona

Revenge games from 2011!

San Francisco 49ers 11-4-1 Seattle Seahawks 11-5 New England Patriots 12-4 New York Jets 6-10 Wash/NYGaints 9-7 Atlanta Falcons (Div.) 13-3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.) 7-9 New Orleans Saints (Div.) 7-9

Total Home 76-51-1 .594

Away Schedule looks easier

Arizona Cardinals 6-10 St. Louis Rams 7-8-1 Buffalo Bills 6-10 Miami Dolphins 7-9 Minnesota Vikings 10-6 Atlanta Falcons (Div.) 13-3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.) 7-9 New Orleans Saints (Div.) 7-9

Total Away 63-64-1 .492

That schedule is a good schedule. It's better to sharpen your skills on the best than weaker teams.

Very good chance we could be playing the SB Champ with 5 of the games against playoff teams from this year.

Wait, won't we be playing at Chicago instead of at Minnesota, since both we and the Bears finished 3rd in our divisions?

That's ugly, I'll feel a lot better about this schedule with a new HC.

Hopefully they give us the easy games first so we can get off to a faster start lol.

you never know how a team is going to be from year to year so the previous year's records don't mean anything. Even if those team are as good as they are this seasons, I think we'll be able to win some of those games.

Agreed. It's always a whole new ball game - in e very sense of the phrase - from one season to the next. To me, the best yardstick for how we'll match up is how our own team is performing. I see us trending upward, and I have to believe we'll give a good accounting in 2013. <that might be my homer glasses talking there, but hey, that's why they call us fans, right?>

8-8 unless u get rif rivera lol

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3