Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

An indicator that Rivera might be safe

145 posts in this topic

No poo

you've still got a poo ton to learn though. if you think getting informational treats from these guys automatically makes you think you know whether or not Ron is a good coach you're getting a little ahead of yourself, and by a little, i mean imagine someone leaping from greenland to south africa

I understand what your point is, however like I said before I learn new things everyday. And I have repeatedly said why I think Rivera should return without and am still without a great rebuttal.

Clearly I do, that's why I want Rivera back. The Rivera of the past four weeks with Norv Turner as the OC and Scott Turner as the OQC.

No doubt the same tune you sang post season 2011.

Okay, so because you're a QC assistant for a college program, that makes your judgement better than everyone else's on here?

Guess what, there are plenty of people who have worked and are still working at the NFL level (not college) that are bad at their jobs and have poor judgement. But because you work at a college program, that is supposed to mean your opinion has more validity?

Give me a fuggin break.

Why would you fire a coach after one year?

That is one of the most illogical things I have ever heard...

I understand what your point is, however like I said before I learn new things everyday. And I have repeatedly said why I think Rivera should return without and am still without a great rebuttal.

Okay, so because you're a QC assistant for a college program, that makes your judgement better than everyone else's on here?

Guess what, there are plenty of people who have worked and are still working at the NFL level (not college) that are bad at their jobs and have poor judgement. But because you work at a college program, that is supposed to mean your opinion has more validity?

Give me a fuggin break.

It gives me just as much as right as your or anyone else, so there is no need to trash me for my opinion when you can't think of a rebuttal for why I want Rivera back.

in the 2009 offseason i argued with some "coaches" on here who thought Delhomme was going to rebound

they proved me so wrong week 1 that season when he threw 4 interceptions against philly

When has a coach ever been fired after one year, and a year that experienced lock out symptoms as well?

in the 2009 offseason i argued with some "coaches" on here who thought Delhomme was going to rebound

they proved me so wrong week 1 that season when he threw 4 interceptions against philly

You got that one right lol.

It gives me just as much as right as your or anyone else, so there is no need to trash me for my opinion when you can't think of a rebuttal for why I want Rivera back.

but there you are constantly going into threads and trashing others' opinions

are you related to pantherclaw somehow?