• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#136 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

He's also skipped passes to wide open WRs like in the Seattle game.(can't blame coach on that one)

No one is confusing Cam for clutch at this time.

Even in today's game he skipped a pass to a wide open Murphy and vs the Raiders he missed Murphy and Smith for wide open TDs.

lol keep bashing our franchise qb foxy.

#137 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

I'm guessing he won't be one of the candidates that the Panthers look at. Rivera hasn't once blamed his players. He is a class act and though he doesn't show emotion on the field, it is obvious that he shows emotion behind closed doors.

You know, I never got what's so important to some of you about having someone wear their emotions on their sleeve on the sidelines. It's as if nobody who comports himself in a professional manner and acts like he's been there before can be a good coach. I don't have anything against someone as demonstrative as Bill Cowher or Rex Ryan, but that way is not the only way. I seem to recall a guy named Landry, or an Alabama boy named Bryant who won pretty regularly without histrionics on the sidelines.

#138 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

I'm guessing he won't be one of the candidates that the Panthers look at. Rivera hasn't once blamed his players. He is a class act and though he doesn't show emotion on the field, it is obvious that he shows emotion behind closed doors.

You know, I never got what's so important to some of you about having someone wear their emotions on their sleeve on the sidelines. It's as if nobody who comports himself in a professional manner and acts like he's been there before can be a good coach. I don't have anything against someone as demonstrative as Bill Cowher or Rex Ryan, but that way is not the only way. I seem to recall a guy named Landry, or an Alabama boy named Bryant who won pretty regularly without histrionics on the sidelines.

#139 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

#140 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

#141 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

BY the way, 8789, not poking a stick at you here, just that your last sentence struck a chord that raised the subject of my post. No criticism implied to you personally.

#142 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

I have insider info that Rivera is indeed safe.

#143 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,609 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

I am sure a new GM will play a big role in what happens to Rivera.They will be more likely to judge him going forward versus how he stunk up the offense at the beginning of the year.

#144 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

Her's not GOING anywhere and this also makes me think Brandon Beane may end up being the guy for GM. WATCH.

Reason? Uhh, just this Facebook posts the Panthers posted this morning:

Carolina Panthers

Victory Monday! POUND the SHARE BUTTON if your Monday mornings are always a little sweeter after a Panthers win!

Posted Image
Like · · Share · 90322145 · 9 minutes ago ·

How bout we get a coach that gets us some "Victory Mondays" in September and October, when it matters?

Nah, let's just hold onto the mediocre one we have.

#145 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

rivera needs to be fired....panthers will have another losing season lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com