Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS TEAM'S GOING TO BE GREAT! ...but wait, no it isn't. But WE'RE GOING TO SAVE OUR BEST FOOTBALL FOR AFTER PLAYOFF ELIMINATION!

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bj-Monster23' timestamp='1357054902' post='2071674']

If Lovie Smith gets fired about being 10-6. Rivera shouldn't be safe at all.
[/quote]
organizations. one were being average is accepted and the other were it is not.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Killa Cam 69' timestamp='1357026767' post='2071466']
That tractor stuff is really funny for some reason
[/quote]

Made me uncomfortable

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DaCityKats' timestamp='1357054599' post='2071670']
sad part is, some of the people on here are ok with this.
[/quote]

I really dont know why people keep bringing up the panthers failing to win early in the season and only winning late. Some of you need a reality check it doesn't matter whether you win early in the season because you can still end up out of playoff contention just like the bears did when they started 7-1. Getting to the playoffs is about winning consistently over the entire season, this whole bull crap about pressure in the beginning of the season or whatever is just that bull crap.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='IGSaint' timestamp='1357057155' post='2071716']

I really dont know why people keep bringing up the panthers failing to win early in the season and only winning late. Some of you need a reality check it doesn't matter whether you win early in the season because you can still end up out of playoff contention just like the bears did when they started 7-1. Getting to the playoffs is about winning consistently over the entire season, this whole bull crap about pressure in the beginning of the season or whatever is just that bull crap.
[/quote]
thats my whole point.this organization hasnt had a winning season since 08, and has never been consistent at winning. but now, we finish on a 4 game winning streak so everything that occured this season is washed because of some momentum that should carry over into next year is present is bs.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DaCityKats' timestamp='1357058284' post='2071730']
thats my whole point.this organization hasnt had a winning season since 08, and has never been consistent at winning. but now, we finish on a 4 game winning streak so everything that occured this season is washed because of some momentum that should carry over into next year is present is bs.
[/quote]
Some people will just believe whatever they want to believe regardless of what reason should lead them to conclude.