Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demarcus Cousins to Charlotte?

78 posts in this topic

Posted

If we trade Kemba for Cousins I will puke. Biz, Mullens, Hendo, or anyone else. As long as a trade does not include Kemba and MKG and no more than 1 draft pick I am on board 100%.

Otherwise i will... I will... well probably just pout and keep pulling for them.

3 people like this

Posted

headcase yes,thug no.there goes that typical thug reference.

Posted

I would have to say a big, fat, NO to that trade.

Posted

Yeah I'm not trading Kemba. I'd be seriously pissed if the Bobcats traded either Kemba or MKG for DMC. I am a big DMC fan, but Kemba and MKG are hardworking, talented and ooze potential. DMC oozes potential, but you don't know exactly what you will get from him.

Posted

At 22 years old, the acquisition of Cousins is almost like spending a draft pick anyway.

Kemba-Henderson-MKG-2013 pick-Cousins.

That's a heckuva young core.

dang whats up colin. didn't even know you posted here yet you have almost 900 posts.

Posted

Wow!! im late on this big news.

Cousins to Charlotte would be big for this franchise and definitely a big step toward being a contending franchise for the future, but I just don't know how his attitude will work here especially in a really young locker room.

I would hate to give up Henderson in a trade also. Just please let this trade involve BJ Mullens.

Id also hate to give up Bismack. I'd love to see Biz and Cousins in the paint every night.

Posted

No to trading MKG. Id rather not trade Kemba but you have to give something to get something. I wouldnt trade any of "our" 1st either. I say its a high chance that Cousins does something stupid soon. Reminds me of Derrick Coleman some. Not as talented as DC but has a ton of potential. I trust Cho though.

Posted

I'll give up Sessions, Mullens, Taylor, Gordon, and two 1st rounders for Cousins. I wanna keep Kemba, Hendo, MKG and Biyombo with Cousins. No future picks but get help through FA.

I would not doubt this trade rumor. MJ wanna win and he'll try to pull something off. He tried getting Harden, so I would not doubt if this rumor is true.

Posted

Kemba and MKG are the only untouchables for this team.

Biyombo, Hendo, Williams, Mullens, 1st rd pick >< Cousins, Salmons

[they get rid of Cousins and Salmons monster contract while netting 3 expirings, a big with potantial and pick]

[we turn 4 decent bench players and a pick into a dominant, young big and a scoring backup to MKG]

Kemba-Sessions

Taylor-Gordon

MKG-Salmons

Warrick-Adrian - :sick:

Cousins-Haywood

trade Diop for a PF+1st rounder at deadline - draft Noel/Zeller/Len

Posted

If Walker is in this trade, I'm gonna be a Kings fan from now on. You don't give up your cornerstone PG who is a good leader for a head case big man.

Biyombo/Henderson/Sessions/1st-round pick should be more than enough for that head case.

1 person likes this

Posted

What he said ^

Posted

Kemba and MKG are the only untouchables for this team.

Biyombo, Hendo, Williams, Mullens, 1st rd pick >< Cousins, Salmons

[they get rid of Cousins and Salmons monster contract while netting 3 expirings, a big with potantial and pick]

[we turn 4 decent bench players and a pick into a dominant, young big and a scoring backup to MKG]

Kemba-Sessions

Taylor-Gordon

MKG-Salmons

Warrick-Adrian - :sick:

Cousins-Haywood

trade Diop for a PF+1st rounder at deadline - draft Noel/Zeller/Len

How do Diop end up in getting a PF + 1st round trade? Laughable

And I would HATE to see Biz involve in the trade. He's been playin his ass off and is only getting better. I'd die to watch Biz and Cousins in the Paint every night.