#61 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,422 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

Tyreke Evans is a shooting guard in a point guards body, stay away.

I would love to have Jennings or CP3 but right now Kemba is our guy.

I'd rather keep Kemba and MKG out of trades. If they ask for either MKG or Kemba, I'd walk.

In my opinion Alex Len resembles a very young Pau Gasol.

#62 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

Tyreke Evans is a shooting guard in a point guards body, stay away.

I would love to have Jennings or CP3 but right now Kemba is our guy.

I'd rather keep Kemba and MKG out of trades. If they ask for either MKG or Kemba, I'd walk.

In my opinion Alex Len resembles a very young Pau Gasol.

Really? You think so.
I think Evans is a PG stuck in a SG body. I mean the kid is 6'6. You can't find a PG that size unless you're Lookin at a Magic Johnson who's 6'9.

Just go back to his rookie year where he played PG, that's where he shined and was rookie of the year. I think Sacramento is doing a bad job of coaching those young talented guys up. In a right system, especially with a Dunlap who can work with PG I think Evans could shine here.

#63 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,422 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Really? You think so.
I think Evans is a PG stuck in a SG body. I mean the kid is 6'6. You can't find a PG that size unless you're Lookin at a Magic Johnson who's 6'9.

Just go back to his rookie year where he played PG, that's where he shined and was rookie of the year. I think Sacramento is doing a bad job of coaching those young talented guys up. In a right system, especially with a Dunlap who can work with PG I think Evans could shine here.

He was more of a scorer though, Evans would excel with Dunlap because Dunlap likes scoring guards but I personally don't think Dunlap is the future.

If Sac's coach would just let Evans be Evans I think he would be a fine player.

#64 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

He was more of a scorer though, Evans would excel with Dunlap because Dunlap likes scoring guards but I personally don't think Dunlap is the future.

If Sac's coach would just let Evans be Evans I think he would be a fine player.

Evans, Kemba, Jennings, Ellis, Lillard and Curry are all the same type of player; shooting PGs. I don't know what's going on in Sac but it isn't anything good. I really believe the coaching have done a poor job. Behind OKC, I think Sac has the most talented young team. A playoffs contending team but is underperforming.

Dunlap worked well with Kemba. If somehow a trade goes through for Cousins with Kemba, I'd be fine if we can get a player like Evans through FA. Evans should be playing PG, not SG or SF.

#65 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,989 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

From what I've been reading, Boston and Dallas are becoming the favorites for Cousins. Thank God.

#66 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,422 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Praise Him, don't want DMC if it's gonna cost us MKG or KW lol

#67 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

From what I've been reading, Boston and Dallas are becoming the favorites for Cousins. Thank God.

That's what it been saying lately. Though what do you think Boston or Dallas can give up for Cousins? Sac isn't going to take a lot of aging players and mid to low Draft picks.

I'm telling everyone, we have the biggest chance to land Cousins bc of our young guys and possibly high picks. If not us maybe Washington could pull something but it'll has to involve at least Beal which I don't think they'll wanna give up. If we don't land this trade, Cousins will be back with Sac.

#68 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

Praise Him, don't want DMC if it's gonna cost us MKG or KW lol

Id hate to see MKG in a trade but I think Cho is smarter to even mention MKG name in any trade.

#69 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,989 posts
  • Location704

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

That's what it been saying lately. Though what do you think Boston or Dallas can give up for Cousins? Sac isn't going to take a lot of aging players and mid to low Draft picks.

I'm telling everyone, we have the biggest chance to land Cousins bc of our young guys and possibly high picks. If not us maybe Washington could pull something but it'll has to involve at least Beal which I don't think they'll wanna give up. If we don't land this trade, Cousins will be back with Sac.

Dallas has some pieces and they can sell Cousins on being the guy there when Dirk hangs it up. Boston has Avery Bradley and Fab Melo, two young dudes who paired with a 1st rounder would be money for me, if I were SAC. But if I really were running SAC I'd keep Cousins and get him some help.

#70 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

Dallas has some pieces and they can sell Cousins on being the guy there when Dirk hangs it up. Boston has Avery Bradley and Fab Melo, two young dudes who paired with a 1st rounder would be money for me, if I were SAC. But if I really were running SAC I'd keep Cousins and get him some help.

I don't think Dallas has a chance at all. All their players are aging or either on a 1yr contract.

Bradley, Melo and a 1st make sense but it'll still be a low pick. I think Sac rather have a Kemba, Biz, 1st (top4) pick.

Let's just wait and see if anything happens. It's fun assuming things but not getting us anywhere.

#71 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

Smh... Funny these rumors started right after cousins got a new agent who is known for starting poo. Also they have came out and said he is not on the block and his suspension was ended by the maloofs who love him.

Also the rumor is bad because the kings have a guard surplus and have admitted to trying to move one.

#72 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

Evans is a SG in a SG's body. Trying to play him at PG was a cute experiment which should have ended in college. The kings have been ruining him for several years now, but I think the right franchise could revive him. I don't think the Bobcats are the right franchise for that.

#73 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,407 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

If Boston gets him, they probably would have to put Suly in the deal as well. Bradley, Sully, Fab, and a 1st.

Boston is without a doubt the best place for Cousins IMO...playing beside/learning from Garnett.

#74 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Tyreke Evans is pretty talented, but I don't see him ever having a year as good as his rookie year again. He is a historically bad shooter for a shooting guard. He also isn't extremely athletic or gifted defensively. Tyreke Evans is a very solid all around player -- as in he can score, pass, and rebound. He's a terrific slasher, but he is more of a #3 option at best, and it will remain that way until he can improve his jumpshot.

20011-2012:
10-15 ft: .256%
16-23 ft: .315%
3pt: .202

2012-2013:
10-15 ft: not enough data
16-23 ft: .277%
3pt: .300 on 30 shot attempts

Also just to dispel the myth of Rondo still not having a jumpshot...

Rondo this season (2012-2013):
16-23 ft: .511 (45/88 -- roughly 30% of his total shots are from 16-23 ft)
3pt: .273 on 44 shots (still needs to work on his 3pt shot, but it's improving)

#75 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,422 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

Cousins had 30 points, 21 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2 steals in tonight's win over the Raptors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users